Sane, Jesus, Sterling

Sterling has been excellent this season.

If his recent dip in form happened during the beginning or middle of the season I don't think anyone would be saying otherwise.

We're a completely different proposition with all three in the starting lineup. All other attributes aside, the opposition just can't deal with their movement.

Roberts is a more intelligent player than Sterling. I can't compare his vision to that of Silva but still he's a great playmaker
He can also finish concistantly which is more than you can say for Sterling who misses bags of chance's.

Agree with you. However, one thing Sterling doesn't get credit for is his positional awareness, he gets into good positions off the ball. Our players rarely pick him out. But when he is picked out, his Achilles heel, profligacy in front of goal, causes his downfall. Still a good player.

I agree, Sterling is only going to get even better too.

Hopefully he does. As we don't want to say that every year like it was said for Theo Walcott until he turned...I don't even know how old he is. Wish the lad well.

I really do think this could be the deadliest trident in history.

Have we ever seen 3 players at such young ages play together this well and have so much potential??

All 3 are fluidly scoring, assisting and creating loads of chances.

We are witnessing something special. Imagine what it will be like when all 3 enter their primes and have been already playing together for years. Frightening.

I really do think this could be the deadliest trident in history.

Have we ever seen 3 players at such young ages play together this well and have so much potential??

All 3 are fluidly scoring, assisting and creating loads of chances.

We are witnessing something special. Imagine what it will be like when all 3 enter their primes and have been already playing together for years. Frightening.
Very true. Imagine having henry, bergkamp and ian wright or freddie ljungberg in the same team all aged around 20? Dare i say...giggs, beckham and cantona all at the same young age? All interchangeable and backed up by high class full backs, some future.

Very true. Imagine having henry, bergkamp and ian wright or freddie ljungberg in the same team all aged around 20? Dare i say...giggs, beckham and cantona all at the same young age? All interchangeable and backed up by high class full backs, some future.

High class full backs and being supplied by some of the best midfielders in the world. Team chemistry is already great and it's going to get even better.

I think they will break all kinds of records.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.