Santa Cruz

Yeh Santa Cruz is out injured, he sems to be picking up lot of injuries this season, as for Diarra, it says on Sky Sports news that Hughes is still trying to sign him, and Diarra says his future will be sorted out in the next few days.

no no no no no no no no.I just cant believe that 'the richest club in the world's nest highest ambition is Santa Cruz.Just dont get it.Maybe Hughes will steer us away from 4th bottom ?
Maybe he will go and buy the world class players were all expecting but cant see it.Maybe robinho will stay.
I sincerely hope that all of the above will not happen and I am made to look really really silly

Merry Xmas everyone and an 'Appy New Year

j jay said:
no no no no no no no no.I just cant believe that 'the richest club in the world's nest highest ambition is Santa Cruz.Just dont get it.Maybe Hughes will steer us away from 4th bottom ?
Maybe he will go and buy the world class players were all expecting but cant see it.Maybe robinho will stay.
I sincerely hope that all of the above will not happen and I am made to look really really silly

Merry Xmas everyone and an 'Appy New Year

Fuck off with this richest club in the world shite. Santa Cruz is the best we can attract given our current premier league position (bottom 3).

C_T_I_D said:
Fuck off with this richest club in the world shite. Santa Cruz is the best we can attract given our current premier league position (bottom 3).

Of course he isn't the best we could attract. Don't be so silly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.