Santa Cruz

Sorry but given the managerial ability of MH, Robinho not expected fit tommorow and our current position it is my firm belief that is the case Moomba. If not, who would you go for who is superior to him?

j jay said:
no no no no no no no no.I just cant believe that 'the richest club in the world's nest highest ambition is Santa Cruz.Just dont get it.Maybe Hughes will steer us away from 4th bottom ?
Maybe he will go and buy the world class players were all expecting but cant see it.Maybe robinho will stay.
I sincerely hope that all of the above will not happen and I am made to look really really silly

Merry Xmas everyone and an 'Appy New Year
What planet are you on?

Clearly a lot better than what we have up front.

dadnlad said:
but fat sam won't sell him till the end of the window

Yes they would, trigger the release clause and sell him so Sam has enough time to use the money on his players.

like it or not.....................SANTA CRUZ IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........i for one like it..............owen too please...........................

j jay said:
I just cant believe that 'the richest club in the world's nest highest ambition is Santa Cruz.

Santa Cruz isn't the highest ambition we have, obviously they'll be trying to get better players in but, realistically, players of Santa Cruz's calibre are far more likely to come to the club. We can try buy Kaka or whoever but whilst we're at the foot of the table, players like that won't come. Maybe in the future, but for the sake of these good players careers, it would make no sense at all to come to City in January.

dress it up any way you like boys, hes been injured, bentleys gone, still leaves 4 goals out of 16 appearances

To me, the transcript of his interview read like, 'Thank you and goodbye...' to BRFC [and I think his brother is still there].

Sounds to me like Fat Sam is also resigned to him leaving

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4673377,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 77,00.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.