Sat nav question

The Pink Panther

I had my Road Angel nicked this week but was looking at getting a sat nav anyway.

My question is regarding road safety cameras. On my Road Angel I paid a yearly subscription and updated the cameras locations every week.
Is it the same on a sat nav or when you buy one with safety camera locations already installed is that it, you can't update it?

my tom tom has all the traffic cameras in but you have to pay to update that..aswell as traffic but yeh you get them on at the start

foley87 said:
my tom tom has all the traffic cameras in but you have to pay to update that..aswell as traffic but yeh you get them on at the start

Here in Switzerland it's illegal to have the speed camera positions in your sat nav. There are of course ways around it.

foley87 said:

Do you pay when you update or is it a yearly subscription and update as many times as you like?

How much does it cost?

Technically it's illegal here too, what they actually show is "danger spots" or something that just happen to coincide with the exact location of the speed camera.
They use this term as the government claim they put the speed cameras in known dangerous accident areas and not where it'll rake in the most amount of money, (I'm not calling them liars just what they say happens to be untrue).

Speed camera's emmmmmm!! lets hope every where else is going to follow the excellent idea by Swindon council and scrap the fookin things, bain of my fookin life!

i've got a mallegan and it has the speed cameras trap already in it, will need updating, but dont know how much you have 2 pay for that or weather its free to update

Totally agree……….

I have a vision to see the roads full of lycra wearing cyclists, motorists should be dragged from their cars and beaten to death for speeding, beaten to death for causing global warming and killing all the polar bears.

What annoys me is they don’t see the destruction they cause and the lives they wreck.

Signed.

Richard Brunstrom
Colin_Bell said:
Maybe if people stuck to the law's we wouldn’t have so many cameras in the first place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.