satellite systems

Ive got a Sky f5 box and alot of the channels are scrambling/unavailable

I haven't seen an updated channel list so I was wondering if this was the end for the sky f5 box?

I have 1 special source yeah, i can sort you out if you need it ever :-)
You are too good to me tee ;)
You talking about a VM CS by any chance? :)

Ive got a Sky f5 box and alot of the channels are scrambling/unavailable

I haven't seen an updated channel list so I was wondering if this was the end for the sky f5 box?

Think sky have managed to stop cardshare on their system, I have heard from some places it's temporary but I'm not sure
You might be best getting a bigger dish for euro channels or looking into IPTV :)

You got a sat system yourself mate?

I wish mate, I was looking into a long time ago but a wife & 3 kids put pay to that lol, I rely on a certain service provided by a shisha smoker now, much easier for someone who has no time left to play about LOL

I wish mate, I was looking into a long time ago but a wife & 3 kids put pay to that lol, I rely on a certain service provided by a shisha smoker now, much easier for someone who has no time left to play about LOL
Ah that's fair enough pal, decent tradeoff for a sat system I suppose ;)

Things have come on a long way since the Amstrad dual set up with their sparklies on screen and 16 channel limitations. Motorised satellite dishes like Monterrey sounded exotic and Pace boxes were standard preferred to the bog standard Amstrad 510.
I plumped for the more aesthetic lesser known model which did everything it said it would do and more.

39ec0c8db01c442e6a8219c7a8fe2ee2.jpg

Things have come on a long way since the Amstrad dual set up with their sparklies on screen and 16 channel limitations. Motorised satellite dishes like Monterrey sounded exotic and Pace boxes were standard preferred to the bog standard Amstrad 510.
I plumped for the more aesthetic lesser known model which did everything it said it would do and more.

39ec0c8db01c442e6a8219c7a8fe2ee2.jpg
Fits in with any modern design lol ;)

It was 1993 mate and it was cutting edge for it's day. I'd still be using it if it worked properly :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.