Saturday 9th April football thread

Spurs fan in peace said:
geniune question, how confident are all of you that you'll win at Anfield?

I'm confident we won't get beat! Winning at Anfield is never easy even with the team they have now!

Seems the Elephant Man's in for quite the slagging this week, while West Brom keep picking up under Hodgson. Despite limiting Chelsea to 1-0 the Pie-eaters, along with Wolves, now look well fucked.

Almeria just caught Barca on the break and go 1-0 up! After Real won earlier...<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 pm --<br /><br />Barca equalize from a penalty little more than a minute later. :O

LoveCity said:
Almeria just caught Barca on the break and go 1-0 up! After Real won earlier...

-- Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 pm --

Barca equalize from a penalty little more than a minute later. :O

Till the ugly **** Messi scores..

BlueCityfan said:
LoveCity said:
Almeria just caught Barca on the break and go 1-0 up! After Real won earlier...

-- Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 pm --

Barca equalize from a penalty little more than a minute later. :O

Till the ugly **** Messi scores..

I'd rather have"the ugly ****" Messi than any other player on the planet.

Spurs have to go to Chelsea, the rags and us plus host Arsenal. So on paper we are very firm favourites to finish above them. But I remember last season when they pulled off a couple of surprise wins towards the end that put the pressure on us.

We have to keep picking up points to stay ahead and keep the pressure off the head-to-head.

masterwig said:
Spurs have to go to Chelsea, the rags and us plus host Arsenal. So on paper we are very firm favourites to finish above them. But I remember last season when they pulled off a couple of surprise wins towards the end that put the pressure on us.

We have to keep picking up points to stay ahead and keep the pressure off the head-to-head.
We've already played Spurs twice; but they do have harder fixtures. Though like you said, everyone thought exactly the same last season, and then they started playing well against big teams for once.

I still think you'll finish 4th, but I also think Spurs will do one of at least Arsenal or Chelsea.

Spurs v Stoke was a good game today and Stoke were unlucky not to come out of it with a draw. I still don't understand why Walters gets the nod over Fuller.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.