Saturday night games on the way.

Of course I will watch my team, but it won't half cause fucking ructions in my house.

We have a long established and highly enjoyable routine for Saturday's.

I think this may put a giant fucking spanner in that.

Not happy with this.

Of course I will watch my team, but it won't half cause fucking ructions in my house.

Not happy with this.

why? didn't know the SPL were joining in...

I believe Bryan Riggs was asked for his input on this matter but he has also declined any tv punditry work. With all the wags that are going to be at home alone it will be like a kid in a sweet shop.

Not happy with this.
What goes on in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom. (Or the kitchen, or the lounge, or the car)

Not happy with this.

It will cause ructions in Mine too. She might think this is pushing it too far.

It will cause ructions in Mine too. She might think this is pushing it too far.

I mentioned it to her this afternoon. I can't say the look she gave me was an encouraging sign of a harmonious acceptance.

In fact, I wish I never fucking opened my mouth.

Went from being in a great mood to totally pissed at me. As if it has fuck all to do with me. All my attempts to say it might not happen up here were wasted.

Not even here yet and I'm on the back foot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.