Saudi Gov expell Qatari diplomats and cut ties

tbh Trump has done a goood job... Qatar have been funding terrorism and then reporting on it for years!!!! The fact they they (And Russia) got the world cup was a step too far in world politics imo. I think this is the first steps in stopping Qatar hosting the world cup... Does that mean England could do it?

tbh Trump has done a goood job... Qatar have been funding terrorism and then reporting on it for years!!!! The fact they they (And Russia) got the world cup was a step too far in world politics imo. I think this is the first steps in stopping Qatar hosting the world cup... Does that mean England could do it?
What total bollocks and there's more at stake here than a World Cup.

Not exactly helpful when the administration has offered to mediate.

He really is a childish dick.

To answer your question from yesterday, everyone here seems amazed that it's gone so far, so quickly. And now they've cut the sports channels, shit has just got real!

What total bollocks and there's more at stake here than a World Cup.
which bit is total bollocks? That they fund terror or that they report on it? Because it is actually true you know? Their gov have been funding them for years.. And you know they own Al Jazeera too?

And where did I say it's only the world cup at stake? I mentioned the world cup I suppose :?!

Saudi is Palpatine, and Trump is Jar Jar Binks. Only one winner, and it will rip apart the safe part of the Middle East for no sodding reason.

which bit is total bollocks? That they fund terror or that they report on it? Because it is actually true you know? Their gov have been funding them for years.. And you know they own Al Jazeera too?

And where did I say it's only the world cup at stake? I mentioned the world cup I suppose :?!
Then you may as well say the British arms terrorists and then report on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.