Saudi Gov expell Qatari diplomats and cut ties

What total bollocks and there's more at stake here than a World Cup.

it's not bollocks, I believe you're living in Qatar? you're not seeing the full picture here. Qatar has brainwashed million of Arabs using several news stations such as Al Jazeera and other media outlets. It supported the Arab spring while the rest of the GCC countries took actions against the Muslim brotherhood which is now considered as a terrorist group in the GCC apart from Qatar. Yusuf Al Qardawi, one of the major leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood who has been living in exile in Qatar has his own program on Al Jazeera where he exploits the show to plant sedition in the viewer minds and it worked. He issued Fatwa saying that jihad against corruption and a tyrannical regime is the most exalted form of jihad, even more important than jihad against external enemies. He issues Fatwa whenever it works the favor of Qatar and it's agenda, the fatwa authorizing Libyan security forces to assassinate Gaddafi, another one is for Muslims to head to Syria to fight in jihad against the regime, he issued fatwas authorizing suicide bombing attacks against Israel, this fatwa by the way had far wider consequences. It has been used by extension to justify suicide bombings against non Muslims. It's not just the Muslim Brotherhood that Qatar supports, Hamas is another group that is being heavily funded by Qatar and it even hosts its own offices in Doha. In Libya, Qatar are supporting Islamist militants, opposing Egypt, UAE and Saudi Arabia who are supporting the Libyan National Army. Further Doha was one of the main countries who developed the strategy of Gaddafi overthrow and it even admitted supporting the rebels who overthrew Gaddafi's regime. Iran and Qatar bonding relationship in the last 2 years is also a concern for Saudi Arabia and the UAE. These are just few points that are coming to my mind, but trust me, the list goes on and on. and I haven't even mentioned Yemen, where both Saudi Arabia and the UAE feel betrayed by Qatar who were feeding the Houthis with inside information and intelligence.

I always wondered how did Al Jazeera got to Osama Bin Laden for those exclusive interviews in the late 90's and early Millennium while some of the most powerful Intelligence agencies in the world struggled to do so..

it's not bollocks, I believe you're living in Qatar? you're not seeing the full picture here. Qatar has brainwashed million of Arabs using several news stations such as Al Jazeera and other media outlets. It supported the Arab spring while the rest of the GCC countries took actions against the Muslim brotherhood which is now considered as a terrorist group in the GCC apart from Qatar. Yusuf Al Qardawi, one of the major leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood who has been living in exile in Qatar has his own program on Al Jazeera where he exploits the show to plant sedition in the viewer minds and it worked. He issued Fatwa saying that jihad against corruption and a tyrannical regime is the most exalted form of jihad, even more important than jihad against external enemies. He issues Fatwa whenever it works the favor of Qatar and it's agenda, the fatwa authorizing Libyan security forces to assassinate Gaddafi, another one is for Muslims to head to Syria to fight in jihad against the regime, he issued fatwas authorizing suicide bombing attacks against Israel, this fatwa by the way had far wider consequences. It has been used by extension to justify suicide bombings against non Muslims. It's not just the Muslim Brotherhood that Qatar supports, Hamas is another group that is being heavily funded by Qatar and it even hosts its own offices in Doha. In Libya, Qatar are supporting Islamist militants, opposing Egypt, UAE and Saudi Arabia who are supporting the Libyan National Army. Further Doha was one of the main countries who developed the strategy of Gaddafi overthrow and it even admitted supporting the rebels who overthrew Gaddafi's regime. Iran and Qatar bonding relationship in the last 2 years is also a concern for Saudi Arabia and the UAE. These are just few points that are coming to my mind, but trust me, the list goes on and on. and I haven't even mentioned Yemen, where both Saudi Arabia and the UAE feel betrayed by Qatar who were feeding the Houthis with inside information and intelligence.

I always wondered how did Al Jazeera got to Osama Bin Laden for those exclusive interviews in the late 90's and early Millennium while some of the most powerful Intelligence agencies in the world struggled to do so..
Great post. What a web they've all weaved.

I'm sitting watching Newsnight at the bussed in on expenses supporters cheering like promoted twats and I just think. How can you vote Tory, even on expenses. But that's just me.

Walsal Wisdom on tap now.

Anyone mention who benefits from.this? And why Qatar. Rumour has it they have been funding or assisting aid to the Palestinians via hamas/Hezbollah... One of the two. And Saudi buddies Israel are not happy about it. Hence Trump's visit to KSA and Israel.

Ah so you have just taken Saudi at its word then. The Qatar Foreign Minister replied in detail here:

And of course Qatar doesn't want to fall out with Iran where possible. They share a fucking huge gas field.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...-with-qatar-has-22-year-history-rooted-in-gas

This is all down to Saudi wanting to lord it over Qatar and them not being happy that Qatar isn't following its own foreign policy in the region.

Now that Trump has expressed his support for Saudi in this row, and has openly criticised Qatar for supporting terror, is it actually possible that he doesn't realise that there is a huge airbase in Qatar with 10,000 US personnel which is the centre of all their operations against ISIS in Syria? My guess is no.

This is a power play by Saudi in order to solidify their hold and deflect from their own funding of terrorism.

Transparent as fuck. The reason the other countries have joined this will be because the Saudis told them to. Bahrain always does what Daddy tells it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.