Saudi Gov expell Qatari diplomats and cut ties

Saudi rally their allies to turn on Qatar for their 'soft' approach to Iran. Few days later a twin suicide attack happens on the parliamentary steps in Iran. Coincidence... I think not. Saudi Arabia are the biggest threat to world peace IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if years later we find out ISIS is directly funded by their government, whether the Jihadis are aware of it or not!

Now that Trump has expressed his support for Saudi in this row, and has openly criticised Qatar for supporting terror, is it actually possible that he doesn't realise that there is a huge airbase in Qatar with 10,000 US personnel which is the centre of all their operations against ISIS in Syria? My guess is no.
US Sec Def and FBI came out in support of Qatar after Trump's idiotic tweets. The man really doesn't have a fucking clue.

Also another interesting article:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-crisis/index.html

This is a power play by Saudi in order to solidify their hold and deflect from their own funding of terrorism.

Transparent as fuck. The reason the other countries have joined this will be because the Saudis told them to. Bahrain always does what Daddy tells it.
Exactly.

By the way, UAE have announced 500,000 fine (roughly £100k) and 15 year prison sentences for any residents expressing sympathy with Qatar on social media:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18Y0DH

That's our owners brother allowing that. Scary times.

Oh excellent.

So that's Turkey and Iran on our side.

What's not to like?

Stay safe man.

bald-headed-man-wearing-heavy-black-overcoat-holding-ak-47-against-ER5555.jpg

Put 2 and 2 together guys. Qatar wanted to run a pipeline through Syria to give the west cheaper fuels.
Syria said no. West involves itself in Syria.
Now the west is involving itself in Qatar when its known in the region thay the Saudis are the main financiers.
You think Trumps tweet about Qatar was a mistake? It was right wing bullshit to get the rednecks on board.
So now the west is looking to take out the area where the whole pipeline will run and not just the Syrian part.

Someone might want to pin this for when they investigate this in 10 years time and nobody cares what the enquiry result is.

I know so far fetched it couldn't be true.
Not as far fetched as WMDs in Iraq

Put 2 and 2 together guys. Qatar wanted to run a pipeline through Syria to give the west cheaper fuels.
Syria said no. West involves itself in Syria.
Now the west is involving itself in Qatar when its known in the region thay the Saudis are the main financiers.
You think Trumps tweet about Qatar was a mistake? It was right wing bullshit to get the rednecks on board.
So now the west is looking to take out the area where the whole pipeline will run and not just the Syrian part.

Someone might want to pin this for when they investigate this in 10 years time and nobody cares what the enquiry result is.

I know so far fetched it couldn't be true.
Not as far fetched as WMDs in Iraq

But that doesn't make sense mate. If Qatar wanted to run the pipeline then your conspiracy theory falls down doesn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.