sauerkraut? (no, not a thread about Karl Heinz)

There's a lady that sells unpasteurised sauerkraut on Knutsford craft market

This thread deserves so much more and it will fucking get it, at least of me. Firstly in the name of @jimharri pics you ****, secondly fucking live sauerkraut... are you serious you fucking multinational cross brit yank bi gender identifying twathead (sorry i meant non of it, i was going for a good old comical rant xD ) Is it like organic quinoa shampoo now being available at waitrose for all those disgusted quinoa shampoo users desperate for an organic variation?

I will look for you mate since i am waiting for my bbq ribs to finish off and i am bastard starving. If i can find it do you need it sending to a hotel or something if it is a rare order/hard to get on x date?

Also can i ask what is the recipe for that sesame vinegar based coleslaw in America if you know it off the top of your head. This i bought by the gallon pot along with pork scratchings which were like 2 bucks for a huge bag mainly because they were out of fashion in the USA then i guess. The slaw seemed to have an oil in it and sesame seeds or something and easily available at

Edit: Links...

https://www.abelandcole.co.uk/organic-raw-sauerkraut-profusion-520g

I love you man....

ehehe

(and also thanks for the info from other posters elsewhere in this thread; it's good to see the virtues of stinky ladies in Knutsford promoted, ehehe - wonderful)

- any further specifics on how I can return this favour and by all means, I am at your service..

you gotta love Bluemoon; I should go off and check my Ho's Bakery thread, as I'd like to know what's going on there too.

Cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.