Save Kettering Town FC

thepoppies

Thank you in advance for reading this.

SAVE THE POPPIES

Kettering Town FC (the Poppies) was formed in 1872. We are a proud member of the Blue Square Premier and are one of the most successful and famous non league sides, well known for our giant killing exploits in the FA Cup. Kettering Town are actually the leading FA Cup goal scorers in history, had the first sponsorship upon our shirts and the first team to have their initials in their floodlights.

We have been managed by Tommy Lawton, Ron Atkinson, Derek Dougan, Gary Johnson, Carl Shutt, Paul Gascoigne and Mark Cooper.

England International, Jack Froggatt was both a Kettering player and manager. Dave Watson, another England International played for us. Keith Alexander, Richard Butcher, Zema Abbey, Cohen Griffith and Billy Kellock are other notable players who have featured for us.

This club now needs to raise £40,000 by the end of February otherwise it could cease to exist. We are obviously desperate for our club to survive. This club cannot be allowed to die.

Please help the Poppies to stay in bloom.

Donations are welcome via Paypal using the address savektfc@poppiestrust.co.uk, or by cheque made payable to Kettering Town (Poppies) Supporters Trust, to PO Box 6492, Kettering, NN16 0YT.

http://www.poppiestrust.com

There is nothing wrong in asking for help,if people dont want to then they can do as they wish.Would be interesting to see what happens when City are in the shit one day.

Im the poster re Darlo,good luck mate

Ps I would get Atkinsons name out of the thread!

Tbilisi said:
There is nothing wrong in asking for help,if people dont want to then they can do as they wish.Would be interesting to see what happens when City are in the shit one day.

wooooo touchy!

I'd have preferred it if you had answered the comments I made on the Darlington thread about has it been discussed about simply letting the club go and forming a new club ala Chester / Halifax, who are now surviving nicely on and off the pitch.
To me this is like ''we need £750K to survive until the next crisis and we'll be back asking again....''

Tbilisi said:

Ps I would get Atkinsons name out of the thread!

Yeah, that would be when the rot set in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.