"Save Our Louis"

jimharri

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls; this situation has the potential to become serious. We were sloppy in allowing "wee Davey" to get sacked. That was careless on our part. However, we've got lucky as they've appointed another clueless joker in his place. This time, however, we've got to keep our eye on the ball; if the tactical one gets the bullet, they might actually get someone who knows what he's doing. AND THAT CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN. We need the brainier folk on here (rules me out!) to try to, possibly, get in touch with other clubs' forums and get a nationwide movement formed. Maybe some of you Twitteristas can do something as well. And get our plentiful friends in the media (!) to weigh in behind us. The time to act is now, brothers and sisters.

SOL!

If they sell De Gea for the reported 29m and don't bring anyone else in if my maths is correct it means a 21m profit during this window for the Glazers (God bless them) to take from the club and spend on their shopping Malls. LVG seems happy with this SOL,

They must give him time for the philosophy to sink in. The players aren't buying into it, which isn't his fault as it's not really his team until he signs more players, they haven't really backed him in the transfer market yet, and he's trying to turn a massive club around. I feel for the guy, I really do......a bit like Rodgers at Liverpool really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.