"Save Our Louis"

I could imagine him being a good compromise candidate between the two factions. Would presumably be acceptable to Baconface/Gill/Charlton (unless there's some issue betweem them we don't know about) and allow them to ditch the poisonous Giggs but would also be acceptable to the Glazers/Woodward as he knows how to work on a budget. The issue would be, could he get them a top 4 place consistently?
I remember when Hughes managed City he was asked how his relationship with Ferguson was? He replied that he didn't have one.
I also remember reading recently that Hughes has never forgiven Ferguson for pulling a stunt on him regarding something like insisting that he should be at a game rather than the hospital for a childbirth and then leaving him on the bench for the whole game.
Not 100% on the details but don't think that would make for a dream ticket.

A formidable win against a promising championship side. The guy has to remain in charge for longevity, they don't sack managers. SOL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.