Scarblu - Colin Martin

Ric

Administrator
Three years ago today that he passed away, still sadly missed on here by all those who knew him. Love to Joanne and the kids.

Re: Scarblu

Indeed...Scarblu, although I never met him, was the first poster on here to send me a PM telling me he enjoyed reading my posts...and he always saw, or tried to see, the point I was making. This board's come a long way since those days...nice to know he's still remembered...RIP.

Iv not been around long enough to have known scarblu, but I have seen so many people speak so fondly I him I hope he is resting in peace.

thanks for bringing this up ric, i knew it was very soon but not the date.

my favourite blue of all time.
colin, we miss you and love you.

our thoughts are with joanne and the kids.

fave thread, cider blues missing zip.

was very privileged to have been in the company Colin on a few occasion's and to have attended his funeral along with Ric ,Russ, Sharon and Josh.He was quite possibly the funniest man i've ever meet with comedy timing beyond belief, there arn't many days i dont think of him due to doing the same job i'm sure he his missed by all those that meet him and corrisponded with him via Bluemoon which is a much poorer place without him.
All my love to Joanne and Children and Colin you will never ever be forgotten .

billybluehat said:
was very privileged to have been in the company Colin on a few occasion's and to have attended his funeral along with Ric ,Russ, Sharon and Josh.He was quite possibly the funniest man i've ever meet with comedy timing beyond belief, there arn't many days i dont think of him due to doing the same job i'm sure he his missed by all those that meet him and corrisponded with him via Bluemmon which is a much poorer place without him.
All my love to Joanne and Children and Colin you will never ever be forgotten .
agree mate, as he approached you he made you grin. you dont get that so often these days.

I've not been on here long enough to have known him but I know many people speak of him with fondness. RIP Scarblu, my thoughts are with your family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.