Scarblu - Colin Martin

Re: Colin Martin (Scarblu)

Rascal said:
Welsh_Blue said:
The funniest poster bluemoon has ever had. RIP.

By an absolute mile, the guy was a comic genius.

I met him with Mackenzie and a lots of others for home games, he came from Scarborough on the train and we got updates where he was but he always bought the last round.

I loved him, he was a proper blue, he lived City and his family and especially his girls. You meet a very few people in life who you consider it a privelige to know, Scar was one of those

Myself, Scar and Trueblueaussie were Rics first mods, we were honoured of course but times were different then, we had 1500 members and rag cafe invaded us every week. Scar was brilliant then, laughing at the rags as we couldnt ban like the mods today.

The day he died will live with me for ever, he was a fit active postie, a special constable in his past, he died playing football in his teams 5-a side game. Fuck me it hurt us here, Bluemoon lost its soul that day

Myself, Ric, BBH, Macca, Ciderj, Blue2112 went to his funeral in Scarborough, we had a wreath with MCFC on it paid for by bluemoon members and it was the only wreath in the church.

At the funeral they played this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR-bra9t6wE[/youtube]

Afterwards we went to the beach and threw a badge into the sea, it eant a lot to us

RIP my friend.....i will never ever forget you

That is a wonderful post, i never had the pleasure of Scarblu.
R.I.P. Colin

hi people i dont come on the forum to often anymore ,it lost some of it's magic the Day ,Colin passed I'll never forget the phone call from Rascal telling me the news,
A gem of a bloke !
i spoke to Ric earlier this week via Twitter about him and asked him to pass on my regards to Joanne and the girls , March the 24th will be a day i'll never forget
Colin -Scarblue " LEGEND "

hope all my other old skool buddies are well ?

BBH X

Rascal said:
Welsh_Blue said:

I met him with Mackenzie and a lots of others for home games, he came from Scarborough on the train and we got updates where he was but he always bought the last round.

I loved him, he was a proper blue, he lived City and his family and especially his girls. You meet a very few people in life who you consider it a privelige to know, Scar was one of those

Myself, Scar and Trueblueaussie were Rics first mods, we were honoured of course but times were different then, we had 1500 members and rag cafe invaded us every week. Scar was brilliant then, laughing at the rags as we couldnt ban like the mods today.

The day he died will live with me for ever, he was a fit active postie, a special constable in his past, he died playing football in his teams 5-a side game. Fuck me it hurt us here, Bluemoon lost its soul that day

Myself, Ric, BBH, Macca, Ciderj, Blue2112 went to his funeral in Scarborough, we had a wreath with MCFC on it paid for by bluemoon members and it was the only wreath in the church.

Afterwards we went to the beach and threw a badge into the sea, it eant a lot to us

When I read about him in your story of what happened to him. It comes across to those of us who joined the forum recently just how much he meant to you all.
RIP (Scarblu)

Colin Martin (Scarblu)

billybluehat said:
hi people i dont come on the forum to often anymore ,it lost some of it's magic the Day ,Colin passed I'll never forget the phone call from Rascal telling me the news,
A gem of a bloke !
i spoke to Ric earlier this week via Twitter about him and asked him to pass on my regards to Joanne and the girls , March the 24th will be a day i'll never forget
Colin -Scarblue " LEGEND "

hope all my other old skool buddies are well ?

BBH X

Alright pal. x

well said mate,
Rascal said:
Welsh_Blue said:

Scar / Colin was a top bloke. Loved the horses that lad. I was away when he passed got back on expecting to see him about and I was shocked when I found out. My regards to the family Colin was well respected on here by all.

As you can tell from the tributes on here, Colin was a lovely bloke and is still sorely missed. Rascal summed it up nicely. It's great that Joanne has stayed in touch and remained a friend since his untimely passing.

Just before his funeral I compiled a little book for Joanne using some of the tributes users posted at the time, which you can see below:

page1.gif

page2.gif

page3.gif

page4.gif

page5.gif

page6.gif

page7.gif

page8.gif

page9.gif

page10.gif

page11.gif

page0.gif

I feel really out of place posting in here as i did not know him. Reading the posts, especially rascal's and Ric's i had to say something. Although we all see this place differently, alrhough we don't always see eye to eye with each other. The common denominator is our love dor our xlub, which always seem to shine through when it matters.

R.I.P blue.

glen quagmire said:
I feel really out of place posting in here as i did not know him. Reading the posts, especially rascal's and Ric's i had to say something. Although we all see this place differently, alrhough we don't always see eye to eye with each other. The common denominator is our love dor our xlub, which always seem to shine through when it matters.

R.I.P blue.

Good post & would go along with glens thoughts.

He seemed one top guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.