Schalke vs Dortmund Violence

bayern blade said:
Ruhr said:
bayern blade said:
It was mainly the Schalke lot as usual

talking about bollocks.
As if BVB ultras have a better reputation in these matches and in general

Like you don't have a bias on this issue :-)

Ruhr what do you expect from a Bavarian.
Bayern talking about Football Fans is like the blind talking about colours.

for all of you travelling to Dortmund in december: How to celebrate

Derby atmosphere away end without any violence

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5MFKv9t6ds&feature=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5MFKv9t ... e=youtu.be</a>

Schalker said:
bayern blade said:
Ruhr said:
talking about bollocks.
As if BVB ultras have a better reputation in these matches and in general

Like you don't have a bias on this issue :-)

Ruhr what do you expect from a Bavarian.
Bayern talking about Football Fans is like the blind talking about colours.

Rather more than I'd expect from a Schalke knuckle dragger but there you go, most Schalke fans that I've met have webbed fingers, eyebrows that meet in the middle and have Veltins for breakfast.

When I went to schalke we ended up in a schalke supporters bar. They were the most welcoming fans I have ever met. Everyone was swapping shirts and scarves. I have had a soft spot for schalke since then. I will be in dortmund too so I will be to see what it is like on the other side of the divide.

Juan King said:
Ruhr said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Aparantly it's the worst football violence ever seen in Germany! Water cannons riot Police the lot!

Wasn't there a Dortmund fan on here the other week saying how nice their fans are ha!

of course they are
Borussia_20Dortmund_20v_20FC_20Schalke_2004_20-_20Bundesliga__29129540__MBQF-1350750378,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

One at the front is wearing a bum bag, Pwopa Nawty!

Edit, there are 3 of them with bum bags. Is that how they know who the top lads are out there?
They're not bumbags. The 80s funk band Cameo are still massive in Germany
bi9m51.jpg

Word up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.