School trips

When I was at 6th form we went on a field trip to Hulme. That was adventurous for our School. Us Bolton folk don't get to leave the shire very often.

Bluemoon115 said:
Trig said:
When I was at 6th form we went on a field trip to Hulme. That was adventurous for our School. Us Bolton folk don't get to leave the shire very often.

I bet this internet thing is rather new to you isn't it?

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! The Interwebamatron box is trying to communicate with me. If I tell anyone they will burn me as a witch.

NQT said:
The eldest who's just started high school in the last couple of weeks has come home with letters anouncing the first two school trips.

Trip 1 - Lake Garda @£445 + spends
Trip 2 - Holland plus a day in Disney Paris @£485 + spends

My other daughter starts high school in two years time. Is this what I've got to look forward to for the next eight school years?

F*** me, if she doesn't come home with another letter tonight telling us of another one, this time France @£420

Don't let them go. The vast majority of kids will not be going. Perhaps you could tell them that they can go on one school holiday during their time at school.

my trips at school were, begium cycling, holland (twice) cycling , france (twice), lake district (3times), Malaysia

pee dubya said:
Fuxake, i went dry slope skiing.

me too ski rossendale it was a pile of shite also seemed to go to speake hall in liverpool every fooking year, really boring

I remember going to the Lake District when I was 10, and we stayed in this 'haunted' hotel sort of thing...
One of the lads in our class, well, he wasn't all there. And he was large. VERY large.
Anyway, one day we took him down into 'the drying room', which was supposed to be very haunted.
We pushed him down there, ran back the stairs, turned the lights off, and locked the door.
You could hear his screams miles away. He actually shit himself. Twice.

Kids are so cruel :3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.