Scotland vs England - 17:00 Kick Off

But he doesn't do it on the International stage. I'm not having a dig, 'cos he's not alone in that. Way too many of our 'big name' players go missing when they pull an England shirt on.
I've been indifferent to how my country fares for many a long year now, but that's mostly because I have despised the seemingly automatic inclusion of a rag or three whenever the squad is announced. But it's also down to the way a lot of the players just can't seem to be arsed to put a bit of effort into it.

Unfortunately the good players are surrounded by mediocre ones. Kane makes plenty of movement but not much service. The first bit of quality he had he buried

Unfortunately the good players are surrounded by mediocre ones. Kane makes plenty of movement but not much service. The first bit of quality he had he buried

That was the second bit of quality service. The first was when Lallana squared it to him in front of an open goal and he tripped over his own feet.

That's his PR secretary dancing, his agent with his walking stick and Gordan Strachan joining in the party at the end.

hahahahha

some party that and am still laughing at the guy marching in spaced out of his head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.