Scott Hetherington (RIP)

The tragic thing about this is that he's not there to fight a cause, he's there to train people to fight a cause on the world's behalf, its a far better cause than fighting these people directly, because its helping a country (that we pretty much f*cked up) get their country back.

He was there doing his job, but not in combat, but as a trainer, to help another country get back on its own standing.
Sorry it's took me so long to reply but would just like to thank you and everybody else for the kind words and support. We are going to record the game to show Scotts 3 month old daughter Safaya just how much her daddy was thought of. Scott loved going go the games when not on tour and would be nice for him to be at 1 last match.

Got to agree with this post, no one life is more important than another even irrespective of whether or not they are a blue. Respects paid once a year at Christmas is enough, having matches regularly interrupted to applaud someone who has died is becoming all too frequent.
Interrupting? I don't think it's interrupting anything it's showing respect to people who have passed. Would you want a loved one remembered in that way? We was planning on recording the match to show his 3 month old daughter when she's older as she won't get the chance to remember her dad in person or see the support her dad got.

It can be a bit over the top to some but as the father of a servicemen and I'd like to think a nice person it does nobody any harm to show some love at difficult times.

Niceone shaun mate and Nigel I'm sure we can make it happen mate. Man City have emailed me, I will send it you Nigel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.