Scott Parker above the call of duty

howfen blue

I wish a few of ours had this lads attitude a top player and how he hasn't got more caps I don't know!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/West-Ham-braveheart-Scott-Parker-showed-amazing-courage-to-play-against-Tottenham-on-Saturday-just-hours-after-his-father-died-it-has-been-revealed-article716246.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/We ... 16246.html</a>

jacko8684 said:
i thought we were gonna buy him at one stage... but ended up with barry. IMO Parker makes Barry look worse than he is (n i dont rate Barry by the way)
Pisses on Barry in every department and I don't particulary dislike Barry.

Hes the one that got away. When he left Chelsea we should of signed him up instead we get the Barry. Parker should of got more caps than he has for England out of all of the midfield players I would of loved Ireland to have a Parker type of player as we are missing that type of player big time.

leighton said:
Hes the one that got away. When he left Chelsea we should of signed him up instead we get the Barry. Parker should of got more caps than he has for England out of all of the midfield players I would of loved Ireland to have a Parker type of player as we are missing that type of player big time.

We wanted to sign him when he was at West Ham, i think we must of done a gentlemans agreement when we took Bellamy only and left Parker alone as it was the same transfer window we were linked with them

BoyBlue_1985 said:
leighton said:

We wanted to sign him when he was at West Ham, i think we must of done a gentlemans agreement when we took Bellamy only and left Parker alone as it was the same transfer window we were linked with them

I remember that but what a shame we didnt snap him up when he left Chelsea as he would of been a great buy. Then when he left Newcastle we were stuck for the cash but missed out when he left Chelsea.

As much as I don't want West Ham to go down, if they did we should go for him. He'd be an excellent choice for captain as well.

Barely got a start under Mourinho at Chelsea, he's one of those players you want if you're in a relegation scrap but IMO he isn't quite top 4 quality.

lancs blue said:
Barely got a start under Mourinho at Chelsea, he's one of those players you want if you're in a relegation scrap but IMO he isn't quite top 4 quality.

Bollox,he's far better than Barry,Yaya,Fletcher,Ramsey,Denilson,Carrick,Gibson,Ramires,Obi Mikel,Jenas,Huddlestone etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.