Scott Parker above the call of duty

Richards-Komps-Lescott-Baines
------------DJ-------------
------Milner----Parker-----
-----------Silva----------
-------Dzeko----Tevez------

Would work a treat....

Pace from the fullbacks with interchangeable mobility,solidity and creativity in midfield.And not a lack of passion/enthusiasm to be seen....

FantasyIreland said:
Richards-Kolo-Lescott-Baines
-----------DJ-------------
-----Milner----Parker-----
----------Silva----------
------Dzeko----Tevez------

Would work a treat....

Pace from the fullbacks with interchangeable mobility,solidity and creativity in midfield.And not a lack of passion/enthusiasm to be seen....

I am willing to have Dzeko when he stops pretending he is Robocop

Can't remember the least time i saw Parker have a good game.

Because he's always absolutely outstanding. It will be a travesty if Barry starts for England ahead of him

FantasyIreland said:

Would work a treat....

No Vinnie?

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
FantasyIreland said:

Would work a treat....

No Vinnie?

Fvck - Yes,yes and yes!!

Jeez i meant to write Komps,i will go and beat myself to within an inch of my life for that enormous gaffe!!

FantasyIreland said:
lancs blue said:
Barely got a start under Mourinho at Chelsea, he's one of those players you want if you're in a relegation scrap but IMO he isn't quite top 4 quality.

Bollox,he's far better than Barry,Yaya,Fletcher,Ramsey,Denilson,Carrick,Gibson,Ramires,Obi Mikel,Jenas,Huddlestone etc.

Sorry mate but if thats the case why has nobody in the top 5 or 6 clubs gone for him except when he was at chelsea and look what mourinho thought of him once he bought him. Looks good in a poor side but nowhere near top 4-6 material imo.

howfen blue said:
jacko8684 said:
i thought we were gonna buy him at one stage... but ended up with barry. IMO Parker makes Barry look worse than he is (n i dont rate Barry by the way)
Pisses on Barry in every department and I don't particulary dislike Barry.

And when Mark Hughes wanted to sign Parker a couple of years back this forum was flooded with comments like "what a load of crap" and "typical Hughes signing"!!

Parker is and always was a good player from when he was a tenager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.