Scott Parker above the call of duty

FantasyIreland said:
lancs blue said:
Barely got a start under Mourinho at Chelsea, he's one of those players you want if you're in a relegation scrap but IMO he isn't quite top 4 quality.

Bollox,he's far better than Barry,Yaya,Fletcher,Ramsey,Denilson,Carrick,Gibson,Ramires,Obi Mikel,Jenas,Huddlestone etc.

Your most laughable post to date

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
FantasyIreland said:
Bollox,he's far better than Barry,Yaya,Fletcher,Ramsey,Denilson,Carrick,Gibson,Ramires,Obi Mikel,Jenas,Huddlestone etc.

Carrick, Obi Mikel and Ramires should be added to that, even Jenas and Denilson are arguable. Gibson is about 12.

Damocles said:

Carrick, Obi Mikel and Ramires should be added to that, even Jenas and Denilson are arguable. Gibson is about 12.
"young" Gibson is 24 later this year!! He's not far off being over the hill haha

As stockportblue has already pointed out we were heavily linked with him at the same time as the signing of Bellamy and the hysteria on here regarding him being limited, not City quality and symptomatic of Hughes lack of ambition was virtually deafening.
Seem to recall at the time a poster inferring WH would only do a deal on one player and we went for Bellers.....

You've given me enough,i thought it about time i returned the favour.....

My opinion stands,he'd walk into our team - not only does he offer more as an individual,he's also far more suited to the formation we play.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:45 pm --<br /><br />
BlueHerts said:
As stockportblue has already pointed out we were heavily linked with him at the same time as the signing of Bellamy and the hysteria on here regarding him being limited, not City quality and symptomatic of Hughes lack of ambition was virtually deafening.
Seem to recall at the time a poster inferring WH would only do a deal on one player and we went for Bellers.....

Proven premiership quality,in line for PFA player of the year,both the eyes and the stats back up his quality - but not good enough for City - now that's laughable.

FantasyIreland said:
Proven premiership quality,in line for PFA player of the year,both the eyes and the stats back up his quality - but not good enough for City - now that's laughable.

Couldn't agree more, probably the same as when I was reliably informed by our BM scouting network that David Luiz was 'too lightweight' and yes, 'not City quality'. Parker would walk into our team problem is he would probably be played wide, that's apparently what we do with English midfielders who play through the middle and have just completed an excellent season in claret and blue......

FantasyIreland said:

You've given me enough,i thought it about time i returned the favour.....

My opinion stands,he'd walk into our team - not only does he offer more as an individual,he's also far more suited to the formation we play.

-- Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:45 pm --

BlueHerts said:

I can't even begin to tell you how little you know about football - hence citys future player of the year being left out of your 'fantasy' team for next year - out of interest is he a better player than milner? his stats were immense last year but will never cut it at the very top, why?
I don't expect you to be able to answer, to complex.

Scott parker PMSL

I can't even begin to tell you how little you know about football - hence citys future player of the year being left out of your 'fantasy' team for next year - out of interest is he a better player than milner? his stats were immense last year but will never cut it at the very top, why?
I don't expect you to be able to answer, to complex.

Scott parker PMSL

I hope you're right about Toure,because,right now,he's looking anything but your prediction - a huge letdown and one that will contribute to Mancini's exit.

Is Parker better than Milner? Even though i rate Milner,i'd say yes based on their overall contribution to a game,Milner is limited by his foresight and speed of thought whereas Parker is the complete midfielder,he has everything in his locker - we don't have one of them.

Yep,still a fan.....

FantasyIreland said:
Richards-Kolo-Lescott-Baines
-----------DJ-------------
-----Milner----Parker-----
----------Silva----------
------Dzeko----Tevez------

I would be VERY happy with that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.