Scott Parker above the call of duty

Would be a good addition to any top 4 squad, but not too much more than that.

Quality leader, one of the most inspiring English players in the game, but his footballing ability is limited.

A midfield 3 with him in would be pretty good, I think, but he wouldn't drastically improve any big team.

howfen blue said:
jacko8684 said:
i thought we were gonna buy him at one stage... but ended up with barry. IMO Parker makes Barry look worse than he is (n i dont rate Barry by the way)
Pisses on Barry in every department and I don't particulary dislike Barry.

I agree!

What a joke. Nobody wanted him when Hughes was trying to sign him. Most of you talk out of your arses

matt_MCFC said:
What a joke. Nobody wanted him when Hughes was trying to sign him. Most of you talk out of your arses

Yeah, alot turned their noses up at him when Hughes went in for the boy. He would be absolute quality sat next to de jong in midfield.

A genuine top performance from him today, could he now finally become an England regular? he certainly deserves it

Fanny Fart said:
matt_MCFC said:

Yeah, alot turned their noses up at him when Hughes went in for the boy. He would be absolute quality sat next to de jong in midfield.

A genuine top performance from him today, could he now finally become an England regular? he certainly deserves it

Me and my dad said Parker would be a top signing, was a bad choice to join Chelsea back when he did, he was good enough but was never going to get a look in! Like a fine wine though year by year he improves age doesnt seem to hinder him it improves him. Absolute class player that has been overlooked for too many years and right now would stroll in to any teams midfield

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fanny Fart said:

Me and my dad said Parker would be a top signing, was a bad choice to join Chelsea back when he did, he was good enough but was never going to get a look in! Like a fine wine though year by year he improves age doesnt seem to hinder him it improves him. Absolute class player that has been overlooked for too many years and right now would stroll in to any teams midfield

The same thing happened with Bellamy if you remember. No one wanted him in Jan, but when he got injured end of Feb everyone was like 'what we gonna do without bellers?'

Parker would still be a great addition now though as you say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.