Scott Parker

MCFC4EVR said:
Scott Parker 'runs around like a headless chicken' - Paul Parker
The former England full-back is unconvinced by the Tottenham man, who will likely be tasked with shackling Andrea Pirlo, Italy's most creative player on Sunday evening

I think he will be convinced now.

He's not great but he can't be blamed for England's midfield problems. Hodgson needs to go for youth now, Gerrard, Lampard, have had their day.

What about "Rooney the fraud" "Young the fraud" "Hodgson the Fraud" could put Milner in there but was played out of position the whole of Euro's Hodgson as manager is limited

waspish said:
What about "Rooney the fraud" "Young the fraud" "Hodgson the Fraud" could put Milner in there but was played out of position the whole of Euro's Hodgson as manager is limited

Rooney wasn't match fit and it was plain to see, Young has been shit all tournament but Parker is just a very very average player who has somehow built up a big reputation for himself.

Hodgson has somehow turned England into a side at the standard of Fulham

royle said:
The Future's Blue said:
Nige looked totally dis-interested playing for Holland but still did enough to outshine Parker. Please, someone prove me wrong with stats as I really want to like him?

England are through to the quarter finals Holland are out,played 3 lost 3.
And Van Persie went out, played 3 lost 3 yet Samaras went through to the 1/4 final.

Maybe a cheeky bid for the Greek God.

nevilletogoater-in said:
waspish said:

Rooney wasn't match fit and it was plain to see, Young has been shit all tournament but Parker is just a very very average player who has somehow built up a big reputation for himself.

Hodgson has somehow turned England into a side at the standard of Fulham

To get a Fulham side into the quater finals of the Euro's , to only go out on penaltys is a great achievment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.