Scott Parker

Watching the England game in the pub last night with a mate who occasionally posts on here.

The first time the commentator mentioned Scott Parker, my mate shouted up, "The Fraud!!"

Following that, for the rest of the game, every time brave, brave Scotty got mentioned on the TV it was quickly followed by a chorus of "The Fraud!".

Ah the power of t'internet forum thread names.

Not sure why he is a fraud. Apart from the fact he didn't have some flashy foreign name.

Hard working player that your team mates and manager would appreciate being around.

To this very day I feel he faked a head injury against our Mario, this is why people call him a fraud my guess...

Wasn't this the start of trial by video against any of our players? Sure fine way after the event getting our players banned...Aguero elbow? Slap another player get away with it Fabregas?

To this very day I feel he faked a head injury against our Mario, this is why people call him a fraud my guess...

Wasn't this the start of trial by video against any of our players? Sure fine way after the event getting our players banned...Aguero elbow? Slap another player get away with it Fabregas?

That was deliberate all day long but I don't really wanna argue over it!

Had a good season at Spurs always gave 110% in today's pressing game he would be a great player. Back then they were known as headless chickens

According to the Express; "Scott Parker has been speaking to ex-club Tottenham about joining the coaching staff."

Last edited by a moderator:
That was deliberate all day long but I don't really wanna argue over it!

Had a good season at Spurs always gave 110% in today's pressing game he would be a great player. Back then they were known as headless chickens
Deliberate yes, but he missed - he barely brushed Parker's hair yet post-match Redknapp was whining as if he'd split his head open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.