Scott Sinclair - Scottish Player of the Season!

Looked like a rabbit in the headlights from the minute he put a city shirt on. Scared stiff and not good enough at this level. Fair play to him for doing well up there, so long as you remember it's barely league 2 standard.

Samaras used to bang in 20-30 goals every season in that league, that is how bad it is.
Samaras averaged seven goals a season at Celtic and peaked at 15 goals, he really wasn't that good at Celtic either.
Sinclair is a far better footballer, but a bit below what we need.

Good on him but it shows how cack their league is. Celtic fans will defend it saying it's amazing. I'm sure their team are good but the ones around are certainly not

Sums up the SPL , average player good enough for team in bottom 6 of the premier league or in his case celtwats

Samaras averaged seven goals a season at Celtic and peaked at 15 goals, he really wasn't that good at Celtic either.
Sinclair is a far better footballer, but a bit below what we need.

Yes I checked his stats and I was surprised I seemed to remember hearing his name on the scoresheet a lot when he was there. He probably had a better record for us I think it was 8 in 54.

Probably in the top 5 worst leagues in europe so not really hard. Hate it when we send players there. They only get a test when they play champions league games. Celtic at a push might finish top 15 in prem the rest would struggle to stay in league 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.