Scottish Blues.

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
tolmie said:
happy new year to blues everywhere and heres to City and Morton shooting up the tables !!!

Best regards to all Blues around the globe in 2009!! Marty

Happy New Year Martin, How's your hangover, Im stuck at work until 10 tonight. Roll on the West Coast Supporters Club.

Any scots wanna bring me down some buckfast?

Cant find any in Manchester, the spar stopped selling it. :(

Happy new year guys. I lived in Manchester for 20 years before returning to Scotland. Still get down for games but not as much as I would like. City is/and has always been my only team!

waterfootblues said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Best regards to all Blues around the globe in 2009!! Marty

Happy New Year Martin, How's your hangover, Im stuck at work until 10 tonight. Roll on the West Coast Supporters Club.

Marko, contrary to the Scottish stereotype I had 4 cans and crashed on the couch watching Dave Gilmour Live In Gdansk! Am a real bundle of fun! Still trying to recover from "man Flu" and failed a drink fitness test!

JOGAMIGMOG said:
you're all probably still in the gutter from last night's over indulgence on pints of heavy with buckfast chasers all mixed in with deep fried mars bar and chips on the way home. Not that I like to stereotype you or anything. ;)
images

Sounds like a good night.

Big bottle of Irn Bru in the morning for hangover cure

Glasgow MCFC said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
you're all probably still in the gutter from last night's over indulgence on pints of heavy with buckfast chasers all mixed in with deep fried mars bar and chips on the way home. Not that I like to stereotype you or anything. ;)
images

Sounds like a good night.

Big bottle of Irn Bru in the morning for hangover cure

You can't beat a glass bottle of Irn Bru to cure a hangover.

Irn Bru - Made from girders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.