Scottish Blues

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Art, 12 May 2014.

1. Tam_O_Shanter

Tam_O_Shanter

I am going to have another go at trying to get the "West of Scotland Manchester City Supporters" Facebook page up and running, to try and coordinate travel for fans. Feel free to join up, if you cant find it message me here and I'll send a link or invite.

2. MCFC><

MCFC><

Any one able to point me in the right direction to any Scottish supporters clubs, looking to travel down to more games with any other supporters of busses, cheers!

3. Tam_O_Shanter

Tam_O_Shanter

Where you based?

4. MCFC><

MCFC><

Falkirk, so easy trip to Glasgow or edinbrugh if needed

5. Edin blue

Edin blue

Train Guard
    Did you have any luck with this? Are there any clubs based near Edinburgh? Cant seem to find anything. The NESMCFC club doesn't appear to be updating website and cant see any membership availability for this season.

6. Tam_O_Shanter

Tam_O_Shanter

On facebook there's the "East coast city supporters branch", i managed to get on a bus with them last season. I'm not sure how active they are at present. "West of Scotland Manchester City Supporters" is also on facebook, but is more about allowing others to share travel plans and share costs if they wish, rather than organised travel.

7. bennyboy

bennyboy

Falkirk based season ticket holder.
    Work with the railway so cheap travel for me.
    Ever since First lost the franchise I have lost the cheap family and friends option.

8. Edin blue

Edin blue

Train Guard
    Aye its pish eh, those £5 tickets were brilliant. Not to mention the boxes for TPE, FGW, and FCC etc.

9. MCFC><

MCFC><

Took the car to the Napoli game on Tuesday. On the way we saw a bus “ratho coaches” of Edinburgh! Any one point us in the direction of who organises or runs the bus? Thanks

10. Edin blue

Edin blue

Train Guard

I drove down from Edinburgh on Tuesday as well, I always look out for buses on the way, never seen any though. Would be interesting to see if the bus originated in Edinburgh or close by.