Scottish Blues

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Art, 12 May 2014.

1. MCFC><

MCFC><

It did we managed to get the driver to roll the window down said they left from Edinburgh but lost them in the traffic

2. Edin blue

Edin blue

Train Guard

Wish I'd known. Would have saved me £80 on petrol.

3. Tam

Tam

You could try giving ratho a call. They night tell you who hired them. Failing that ask them to pass your number on to whoever did
    http://www.rathocoaches.co.uk/

4. aka blue jambo

aka blue jambo

was it a 49 seater? seems strange that no one heard about it
    my first thoughts were that it might have been organised by some Italian ex pats

5. blueparsman

blueparsman

I know its a long shot but is Anyone travelling down today with a space in car, will contribute towards fuel. Cheers

6. Edin blue

Edin blue

Train Guard
    I would have been going had they not moved the Edinburgh Derby from Wednesday to tonight for tv.... :-(

7. Stretch

Stretch

I'm towards the bottom of the family stand and every game we're surrounded with different Scottish kids clubs. Loads of em every game! Most of em kitted out in City attire so obviously City supporters too, rather than just there for the trip. City's fan Base in Scotland is definitely on the up!

8. Ianhibee

Ianhibee

I’m from Edinburgh - Hibs fan but wee man (9) is daft on Man City despite my attempts at brainwashing. Was at Arsenal game last year around Christmas and so booked up for a we trip when Tottenham game is on but didn’t manage to get tickets before it sold out - any idea if I can get tickets from somewhere? Can’t afford prices on Viagogo or these sites....

9. blue corby

blue corby

There are some online now if you are quick.

10. Ianhibee

Ianhibee

Missed them