Scottish Blues

Does anybody know of any Edinburgh based group or supporter club that go down often?, looked about can't find anything anywhere close by. Whats required to get a supporters club started ? If there was enough interest in it .
There are a number of us who travel on the train from Edinburgh for home matches.

Not so much now.Use to get to a lot but point system now makes it harder.
Got to more away games when on 1000/3000 points.
Got really popular now so struggle.
Aye it's not ideal done a few last year but it was a nightmare trying to organise travel basically chancing my luck in hope the points would go low enough , hopefully get Middlesbrough away minimum this year

There used to a Scottish father and son sat right behind me at Maine rd when I first started taking my son in the mid 90s. It was in the JD family stand and they were proper blues with all the associated misery and pessimism of the time. I often wondered how they come to support us. They were both very passionate about City and they both had very strong Scottish accents.

And this whole time I thought the Scottish blues was the feeling you get the morning after drinking too much Johnnie Walker

Impressive that you guys make it to matches on a regular basis. I'm no geography expert but I imagine that must be a decent trip.

Just curious, how long is your average trip?

And this whole time I thought the Scottish blues was the feeling you get the morning after drinking too much Johnnie Walker

Impressive that you guys make it to matches on a regular basis. I'm no geography expert but I imagine that must be a decent trip.

Just curious, how long is your average trip?
You can get from Edinburgh to Manchester in 3 hrs 20 mins,same return.
3pm Saturday and Sunday kick offs are a great day out with some mates.
Easier for me as I work in the railway so booking of tickets no problem.
Due to TV working out plans for games is a nightmare,so much planning involved,add in rail works it an be an exhausting day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.