Scottish Blues

And this whole time I thought the Scottish blues was the feeling you get the morning after drinking too much Johnnie Walker

Impressive that you guys make it to matches on a regular basis. I'm no geography expert but I imagine that must be a decent trip.

Just curious, how long is your average trip?
It can be a nightmare !, waiting on the updated tv fixtures usually results in working out the next 2 or 3 months of travel at one go to save some money ha factoring in a half 5 Saturday or 4 o clock Sunday kick off results in a nights stay or drive there and back because of work the next day , I done the final in February in a bloody mega bus 9 and half hours there and back , always worth it though .

It can be a nightmare !, waiting on the updated tv fixtures usually results in working out the next 2 or 3 months of travel at one go to save some money ha factoring in a half 5 Saturday or 4 o clock Sunday kick off results in a nights stay or drive there and back because of work the next day , I done the final in February in a bloody mega bus 9 and half hours there and back , always worth it though .

saturday 3pm ko are brill
8.15am down there for noon
6.15 back home for 9.40pm

I am getting the train down from Windermere to the match today and back after the game! Hoping to see a Few blues on the train.

My dad and I are lifelong blues and travel down a few times a season from Fife, we are coming down for the Bournemouth game. We are planning on trying to get down to a few more games but we can only manage Saturday games due to work commitments etc. We would definitely be interested in joining a supporters club nearby, I see there is a North East Scotland supporters club on the MCFC supporters club site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.