Scottish Guy arrested in Dubai, UAE

Been tempted to take a trip over to see what all the hype is about, fuck that. So if we are ever stopping over to change flights to Thailand or Aus etc we cant have a few beers on the plane? Backwards

Been tempted to take a trip over to see what all the hype is about, fuck that. So if we are ever stopping over to change flights to Thailand or Aus etc we cant have a few beers on the plane? Backwards
Yeah you are allowed to drink fine.

But if there’s any mither at all, or your taxi is in an accident and the police come and you have any alcohol in your blood then you can have issues.

In reality and despite what I’ve said in the thread, I’m been off my face countless times and never had an issue as do thousands every weekend.

Yeah you are allowed to drink fine.

But if there’s any mither at all, or your taxi is in an accident and the police come and you have any alcohol in your blood then you can have issues.

In reality and despite what I’ve said in the thread, I’m been off my face countless times and never had an issue as do thousands every weekend.

I know a couple of people who live over there, living the life all these pool parties etc it looks great. But stories like this make it seem like another world

I know a couple of people who live over there, living the life all these pool parties etc it looks great. But stories like this make it seem like another world
You can do that in literally any hot country. I used to pay $400 a month for an apartment with a pool in Vietnam.

Timely article

That wanker from school living in Dubai now

THAT utter wanker from school is now living in Dubai, it has been confirmed.

The rugby-obsessed dickhead, who is called Mike or something, either works for a bank or has some sort of business designing swimming pools.

You can do that in literally any hot country. I used to pay $400 a month for an apartment with a pool in Vietnam.
Yeah but the earnings in the Middle East are higher. I couldn’t support my folks working from Vietnam, much as id prefer to live there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.