Scottish Guy arrested in Dubai, UAE

Good luck if you ever go in a mosh pit then or at the bar in busy away pub.

unless he was actually coppin a feel, brushing someones hips could easily have happened if the palce was hammered.
Well i understand it may be acceptable in some places and certain environments but in my view, that does not make it right.

Well i understand it may be acceptable in some places and certain environments but in my view, that does not make it right.
So someone moving past you, says “excuse me mate” and puts his hand upon your person as he squeezes past and you think that’s wrong or socially awkward in some respect?

I will ask again was he, or has it been proven he was feeling someone up, or that he just touched hips in a crowded area, doesn't matter where you are in the world the context of the action determins if it is right or wrong.

For example on a matchday on the metrolink, or on the tube you are jammed in and cannot help but physically touch other people, in that context it's nothing wrong if it is unitentional and unavoidable, where as some dirty old fucker rubbing up against young women as has happened on trams before is wrong and disgusting.

How prey tell do you personally get from one end of a busy room of 200 people without making any contact what so ever? Or have you never been to a pub, concert or football match? In your world is it acceptable to hug a stranger when Sergio wins us the league?

So someone moving past you, says “excuse me mate” and puts his hand upon your person as he squeezes past and you think that’s wrong or socially awkward in some respect?
If someone said that to me, i'll make room for them to pass. nothing socially awkward about that.

I will ask again was he, or has it been proven he was feeling someone up, or that he just touched hips in a crowded area, doesn't matter where you are in the world the context of the action determins if it is right or wrong.

For example on a matchday on the metrolink, or on the tube you are jammed in and cannot help but physically touch other people, in that context it's nothing wrong if it is unitentional and unavoidable, where as some dirty old fucker rubbing up against young women as has happened on trams before is wrong and disgusting.
The discussion has gone off tangent where the case is lost in the back ground. The only context Guardian provided that the person in question put their hands on another person's hips to avoid spilling a drink. Whilst in all probability, it could be true but so could the Banter gone wrong. All about context however but the media only provide context that suits their target audience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.