Scottish man convicted for Nazi dog hate crime : Update - fined £800

Ghandi's Flip Flops

Man guilty of hate crime for filming pug's 'Nazi salutes'

So, this Scottish bloke got a bit vexed about how his girlfriend was always going on about how cute and adorable her pet pug was, so as a joke and to piss her off he decided to turn the dog into the least cute thing he could think of, which being was a Nazi.

He filmed it and posted it on youtube, and was subsequently arrested & charged for committing a hate crime.
2 years on, and he's been convicted of the charge with the video deemed by the judge to be 'grossly offensive' and 'anti-semetic & racist in nature' and was aggravated by religious prejudice.

He could now face 1-5 years in jail

The youtube video went on to receive over 3 million views before getting pulled.

A mirror of the original video can be seen below so you can judge for yourself

Worlds gone mad.

This guy could face up to 5 years in prison but we allow politicians to give speeches at Nazi rallies, or we allow Jayda and her fucking cronies to march through predominantly Muslim areas spreading their bile and racism.

Fucking pisstake. By this standard, surely Prince Harry should be arrested, since he also thinks that pretending to be a Nazi is funny.

Fucking pisstake. By this standard, surely Prince Harry should be arrested, since he also thinks that pretending to be a Nazi is funny.
Being a Nazi isn’t illegal, I think the issue is the repetition of the “gas the Jews” that the judge has found issue with.

For me the video isn’t funny and is offensive but I don’t think being unfunny and offensive should be a crime.

I believe 7 years would be a more acceptable sentence, but I base that on his ridiculous scraggy beard, poncy earrings and being a sweaty.

That's the campest sounding ''Sieg Heil'' I think I've ever heard... he certainly wouldn't have lasted long under the Nazis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.