Scousers vote for safe standing

i say a BIG YES if the price of the ticket falls to a standing price of £20 and not just to make more money out of fans by getting more in and the price does not fall

I had hoped this was coming in this season, didnt know we had to wait for Liverpool to sanction it.

Didn't expect it this season but the Scousers are acting like it's their right to have the casting vote and that there should now be "sensitive discussion". It wouldn't be my choice to stand but I know 1000's want to and standing safely in an area specifically designed for the purpose has to be better for everyone (including stewards and Police) than fans standing in areas designed solely for sitting.

I also think that safe standing should actually be introduced back into the game, the law on allseater stadiums is that the club supply you with a seat but you actually don't have to sit in it, that is the law!!!!!!.

It doesnt improve the overall atmopshere when you just have a standing corner full of piss heads, bit like the Palace ultra crap

I disagree and you only have to look at Celtic's safe standing section to see that there has been a positive impact. As for Palace, well I think they like to blow smoke up their own arses a bit too much but nobody can argue that their ultras haven't significantly improved the atmosphere.

Hypocrites.
Scousers have been violent,jibbing robbers for eons.
Remember the disrespectful vermin at their celebration.
If it's the right thing to do it should be done irrespective of what they say or think.
It's like asking them if car radios or wheel trims should come back.

The club should get behind this, hold off north stand extention plans and if it becomes allowed and is possible construction wise build a safe standing version of dortmund yellow wall Südtribüne.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.