Scully...

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Gives me a right chuckle, watching the vid with Liam on the OS

He's just doing a commentary on the highlights of the game...

"Joe Hart with a great save..."

"And Berbatov doing what he does best.... missing an absolute SITTER"

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Gives me a right chuckle, watching the vid with Liam on the OS

He's just doing a commentary on the highlights of the game...

"Joe Hart with a great save..."

"And Berbatov doing what he does best.... missing an absolute SITTER"
And Jacko's resurrection haha. "have to do better than that to beat England's No 1".

It's great where he's on the train, sat across from the two Chinese blokes, and calls them "United die-hards."

Who is this bloke?

A mate of the Gallaghers?

So why is his face plastered all over the website recently?

Liam and Noel, fair enough. But their mate?

Seems a decent bloke but any one of 35000 people could give a perspective

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Who is this bloke?

Agreed JMA mate, I hate this bullshit cult of the so-called 'celebrity City fan'.
Like the big screen videos, it somehow feels forced, artificial and a bit cheesy.
We're all blues.
Who is this guy and why should we be bothered?
If he is a mate of the Gallaghers, I hope he is a better blue than them plastics. Noel seems to have given up on his Celtic shirts since his Longsight drinking days

LongsightM13 said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Who is this bloke?

Agreed JMA mate, I hate this bullshit cult of the so-called 'celebrity City fan'.
Like the big screen videos, it somehow feels forced, artificial and a bit cheesy.
We're all blues.
Who is this guy and why should we be bothered?
If he is a mate of the Gallaghers, I hope he is a better blue than them plastics. Noel seems to have given up on his Celtic shirts since his Longsight drinking days

Well, people are always going to be slightly interested in hearing the odd comment from famous blues, if they aren't bandwagon jumpers, so you've got to accept that the likes of Noel and Liam are going to get attention. Even in my cool as f*ck, cynical state I'll admit that I sometimes watch things they are on if I know they'll be mentioning City.

However, non-famous fans, well I can see/hear that on here, at the match and all around me most days. Cultivating 'recognisable' fans always makes me nervous because it always reminds me of that nob at Portsmouth with the bell. His aim is to be known as the number one Pompey fan ever and even though that is obviously not in the mind of this bloke, things like this, holding up one bloke all the time, can't help but remind me of that sort of thing.

Of course, I am probably talking complete shite

Bit harsh on Scully lads....obviously someone at City offered him a job and he took it.

I met him in Kiev, really nice chap. Did the photo thing and had a little chat, Top bloke and 100% City!

Its a master stroke by the club. Scully's perfect for the role because of his personality. Just a rum average blue jibbing about with a camera having a laugh.

Cant think of any other club whod do something like this, just keep enjoying the videos and stop moaning ffs :-)

mike o said:
Its a master stroke by the club. Scully's perfect for the role because of his personality. Just a rum average blue jibbing about with a camera having a laugh.

Cant think of any other club whod do something like this, just keep enjoying the videos and stop moaning ffs :-)
If he's a proper blue just having a laugh then fair play to the lad.
Like Danny off here, he's got to be better than Ferris anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.