Scum fans beat up a bin!!!

Bryan Shaw, chairman of Stoke City Supporters' Club, said he was not surprised to hear of the trouble.

He said: "I saw a couple of skirmishes on the way to the ground but they were dealt with by police.

"It would be nice if United coughed up and paid for the damage, but I doubt they will.

"If Stoke did this kind of thing at Old Trafford and ripped up 100 seats we would be highlighted as being the biggest thugs in the country, but just like their football team, United fans get away with everything."

very true statement and im surprised to hear somebody in the game speak out against the red bastards

If I was indestructible I'd love to march into the middle there and just burst out with 'Hark now hear the City sing, United ran away'. The look on their faces would be priceless before they killed me.

masterwig said:
If I was indestructible I'd love to march into the middle there and just burst out with 'Hark now hear the City sing, United ran away'. The look on their faces would be priceless before they killed me.

Your indestructible though masterwig, this wouldn't happen!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.