Scum Hunter Shoots Cecil the Lion

I've got a great idea
Why don't we sell hunting trips to the entrance of the French side of the Channel Tunnel!
It'd raise revenue and sort the migrant crisis out

Yes lets hunt and kill the most vulnerable people that have nothing, that have fled war torn country's, that just want to survive and get a better life.

Yes lets hunt and kill the most vulnerable people that have nothing, that have fled war torn country's, that just want to survive and get a better life.

You're obviously not thinking about things enough, we could alternatively hunt the french and let the migrants take their place.

Watched a show once about Mountain Leopards in Pakistan I think. They wanted to educate the people in the mountain village that it was in their interest (for Eco tourism) to stop shooting the cats. The villagers were petrified for their kids with at least 1 child taken each year. The narrator explained that it was humans' fault for destroying the habitat through farming and housing elsewhere that was forcing the cats towards the village and to hunt children because they were hungry. What a load of crap.

And then you see the advertisements on TV to save the leopard. F@ck them. Capture them and stick them in a well protected reserve or zoo.

People first always!

Watched a show once about Mountain Leopards in Pakistan I think. They wanted to educate the people in the mountain village that it was in their interest (for Eco tourism) to stop shooting the cats. The villagers were petrified for their kids with at least 1 child taken each year. The narrator explained that it was humans' fault for destroying the habitat through farming and housing elsewhere that was forcing the cats towards the village and to hunt children because they were hungry. What a load of crap.

And then you see the advertisements on TV to save the leopard. F@ck them. Capture them and stick them in a well protected reserve or zoo.

People first always!

I remember watching a similar thing with Sumatran Tigers where they've actually released a couple of man eaters back into the wild. The documentary was trying to make the locals out as the bad guys but if the fuckers came within 2 miles of my kids I'd shoot them, endangered species or no.

People first always!

it's not a load of crap. We decimate animals natural habitats, go and live on our creation and wonder why there are wild animals that can cause harm living next door.

In this case the local people did nothing to create the situation. The habitats were destroyed elsewhere. Possibly to grow food to feed poor children.

I remember watching a similar thing with Sumatran Tigers where they've actually released a couple of man eaters back into the wild. The documentary was trying to make the locals out as the bad guys but if the fuckers came within 2 miles of my kids I'd shoot them, endangered species or no.

That's a natural reaction isn't it and an action we would all take regardless of what the £3 a monthers would say. Saying that this dentist is a fucking monster.

I agree too that luring an animal out of a reserve to hunt it is wrong. As someone said though was that the fault of the shooter ( presumed tourist) or the guides ( presumed service provider).

We can moan about hunting lions, but what about shooting birds or fishing? Are they all to be called monsters too?

Sounds like the lion suffered unnecessarily - maybe that is the key crime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.