Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

I agree with you a bit. Certainly, the Club didn't make much effort initially to retain Blues who had been priced out of the Premium seats!

Without getting into the argument about having 3 years notice that prices would go up, I was under the impression that those affected would be given first dibs on the £299 & £380 tickets ? Hardly being priced out and what do you mean by not much effort to retain Blues ?
Are there any Blues on here who were asked to relocate and thought "Fuck it, I'm not retaining my ticket" solely because they've moved seat ? #CTID

I was in 206 last season and I've moved to 209. Yes there were several people sat near me who chose not to relocate or renew their season cards. Most Blues did relocate but you are probably talking a few hundred who have given up their season cards (of my experience is replicated in other Premium blocks).

This includes some Blues who are ready to pass the batton on to the next generation of fans but also others who realise the introduction of the in house ticket exchange will allow them to pick and choos their games - possibly except for threats and Chelski!

The Club have had a bit of a marketing blind spot about being slow to engage with Blues in the better seats. An example, is the Champs League games at the Etihad where there have been empty seats supposedly reserved for the UEFA family but sold as corporates. Some Blues I know would have paid extra if the Club had contacted them to stay in their seats.

Just rang up to purchase a season card but the direct debit/installment option is no longer available, as they have all been set up now.

Just rang up to purchase a season card but the direct debit/installment option is no longer available, as they have all been set up now.

That's a bit shit. I'd suggest ringing supporter services and complain. I'm sure its not difficult to set up one DD.

That's a bit shit. I'd suggest ringing support services and complain. I'm sure its not difficult to set up one DD.

I know mate, but they will probably insist they can't do anything about it. I may try though at dinner.

They are still advertising the direct debit option for Gold Seasoncards online, so it's very misleading.

I set mine up on Thursday via DD. So tha'd be pretty poor. When I was doing so, spoke to the lady who sold me the tickets. There was only availability in Row A of 116 in SS and then a smattering of seats in 305. She said less than 200 available.

I know mate, but they will probably insist they can't do anything about it. I may try though at dinner.

They are still advertising the direct debit option for Gold Seasoncards online, so it's very misleading.

Doesnt sound right to me. What about suggesting you pay this month's now and start the DD in August?

Good luck, hope you get something sorted.

I set mine up on Thursday via DD. So tha'd be pretty poor. When I was doing so, spoke to the lady who sold me the tickets. There was only availability in Row A of 116 in SS and then a smattering of seats in 305. She said less than 200 available.
There are still thousands of seats to choose from at the back of the 3rd tiers and in the corners of Level 1. Perhaps we're nearing the cut off (whatever that is)

There are still thousands of seats to choose from at the back of the 3rd tiers and in the corners of Level 1. Perhaps we're nearing the cut off (whatever that is)

Sounds about right. The Club will need clarity about which tickets are available before the match day Chelsea tickets go on sale, as I think you've mentioned before.

On the DD matter, the Club were advertising that this option was still available last week so it does seem a bit rough!

Looking on seats in family stand Blocks 132 to 140 I would estimate 340 seats still available and blocks 302 and 308 lots left! have value gold already been allocated or not. Block 101 rows A to E virtually empty. How many have moved to the south stand it must be like the tardis. MEN will have wankfest and run out of red ink on mid week games.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.