Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Looking on seats in family stand Blocks 132 to 140 I would estimate 340 seats still available and blocks 302 and 308 lots left! have value gold already been allocated or not. Block 101 rows A to E virtually empty. How many have moved to the south stand it must be like the tardis. MEN will have wankfest and run out of red ink on mid week games.

But are some of those family stand seats reserved by the Club for groups and schoolboy players and their relatives!

bare
Looking on seats in family stand Blocks 132 to 140 I would estimate 340 seats still available and blocks 302 and 308 lots left! have value gold already been allocated or not. Block 101 rows A to E virtually empty. How many have moved to the south stand it must be like the tardis. MEN will have wankfest and run out of red ink on mid week games.

Is that on the season ticket seat planner, or just the normal matchday seat planner?(Family stand)

From what has been posted on here, most if not al ofl the cheap front row lower tier seats have sold out(new first 3 rows), so that would included block 101. And on a matchday that block is always sold out/full.

article-2452977-18A97E0F00000578-403_634x428.jpg

I'm more inclined to agree that the Family stand will have plenty of seats left unsold, but the seats on the lower tier of the East stand should and have always sold out.

TBH there's plenty of mixed messages as to how many season tickets have been sold, and how many season tickets/seats are left. The seat planner isn't helping either.

And don't forget, the club recently stated a limited amount of season tickets are still available.(whatever that amount is) There just doesn't seem to be any indication of panic or desperation regards (new) season ticket sales from the club.

I spoke to the club about 2 weeks ago and was told they were planning to get them sent out between 22nd-24th... so if its now changed to the last week in the month then we probably get them the 1st week in August

They'll have to knock S/T sales on the head fairly soon, they can't delay the sale of match tickets for the Chelsea game much longer, it's only 3 weeks on Sunday and City normally put them on sale 4 weeks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.