Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by oakiecokie, 2 Apr 2015.

1. ColinLee

ColinLee

It says in addition regarding the premium seats so it must be 42,000+, not bad at all.

2. IanBishopsHaircut

IanBishopsHaircut

Reprobate
    It's 45k which includes STs and away support..so factoring in segregation it's 9/10k on sale to Cityzens/general

3. willipp

willipp

Didnt know where to write it it, but just watched Paul Lake talk about agueros goal, just paid for my first season ticket in 20 years and he makes me appreciate it all, watched aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos goal and im a bit pissed. i fuckin love city, wifes gone to bed, im not tired and all i can think of is gillingham, rovers, qpr and a shit load of horrible years. 6-1, fuck everyone else , ****s. I love it.

4. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

Season cards should start coming out on Tuesday,I wonder what little prezzie we will get, it was a Big let down last year.

5. franksinatra

franksinatra

Will be interesting to see Citys pricing strategy once the season starts as for the smaller games we will have around 13k seats to shift rather than the 9k of previous seasons. Furthermore I would imagine a number of the new season ticket holders were previously bought tickets on a week by week basis so that in itself has eaten into the numbers who buy tickets on a casual basis. I must admit I thought we would have sold more but I suppose a number of fans had hoped for the £299 tickets and would struggle financially to justify it in other areas of the ground.

6. blueparrot

blueparrot

We will have about 9000 to sell. 42000 plus s/c sold , 3000 away tickets will leave 9 _10000 matchday tickets?

7. franksinatra

franksinatra

We have sold 40k season ticket holders and as we have found over the past couple of seasons the away team rarely takes all 3k thousand tickets. Even the likes of Newcastle have taken a reduced allocation. for arguments sake lets say the smaller clubs take 2k that will still leave 13k roughly

8. peoffrey

peoffrey

If away fans only take one tier (probable considering the pathetic numbers some sides bring) then we'll have even more home tickets available. If they're well marketed and tickets are easy to but then it'll be a good thing.

9. blueparrot

blueparrot

40000 plus in excess of 2000 premium season tickets. Your right about away allocations though.

10. franksinatra

franksinatra

Mate where has the 40k plus 2k Premium seats come from? The website says 40k. Either way I think the ticketing strategy and pricing structure will have to be much more flexible this season to create demand for certain home matches