Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2015/July/Seasoncard-record-story/1409994947

Not sure if the copy and paste ban includes the City website, but I've included the link above just to be safe.

It says 40,000 seasoncards have sold which is a new record and a sell out.

Also says that 2000 Premium priced seats have sold, but it's not clear if these are counted separately to season ticket sales.

Either way it's good news. With 40,000 season tickets, 3000 away tickets, that's going to leave about 12,000 match day tickets for each game to shift. Does anyone know how that compares to previous seasons in terms of the match day tickets we need to sell to be at capacity? Cheers.
It says in addition regarding the premium seats so it must be 42,000+, not bad at all.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2015/July/Seasoncard-record-story/1409994947

Not sure if the copy and paste ban includes the City website, but I've included the link above just to be safe.

It says 40,000 seasoncards have sold which is a new record and a sell out.

Also says that 2000 Premium priced seats have sold, but it's not clear if these are counted separately to season ticket sales.

Either way it's good news. With 40,000 season tickets, 3000 away tickets, that's going to leave about 12,000 match day tickets for each game to shift. Does anyone know how that compares to previous seasons in terms of the match day tickets we need to sell to be at capacity? Cheers.

It's 45k which includes STs and away support..so factoring in segregation it's 9/10k on sale to Cityzens/general

Didnt know where to write it it, but just watched Paul Lake talk about agueros goal, just paid for my first season ticket in 20 years and he makes me appreciate it all, watched aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos goal and im a bit pissed. i fuckin love city, wifes gone to bed, im not tired and all i can think of is gillingham, rovers, qpr and a shit load of horrible years. 6-1, fuck everyone else , cunts. I love it.

Season cards should start coming out on Tuesday,I wonder what little prezzie we will get, it was a Big let down last year.

Will be interesting to see Citys pricing strategy once the season starts as for the smaller games we will have around 13k seats to shift rather than the 9k of previous seasons. Furthermore I would imagine a number of the new season ticket holders were previously bought tickets on a week by week basis so that in itself has eaten into the numbers who buy tickets on a casual basis. I must admit I thought we would have sold more but I suppose a number of fans had hoped for the £299 tickets and would struggle financially to justify it in other areas of the ground.

Will be interesting to see Citys pricing strategy once the season starts as for the smaller games we will have around 13k seats to shift rather than the 9k of previous seasons. Furthermore I would imagine a number of the new season ticket holders were previously bought tickets on a week by week basis so that in itself has eaten into the numbers who buy tickets on a casual basis. I must admit I thought we would have sold more but I suppose a number of fans had hoped for the £299 tickets and would struggle financially to justify it in other areas of the ground.
We will have about 9000 to sell. 42000 plus s/c sold , 3000 away tickets will leave 9 _10000 matchday tickets?

We will have about 9000 to sell. 42000 plus s/c sold , 3000 away tickets will leave 9 _10000 matchday tickets?

We have sold 40k season ticket holders and as we have found over the past couple of seasons the away team rarely takes all 3k thousand tickets. Even the likes of Newcastle have taken a reduced allocation. for arguments sake lets say the smaller clubs take 2k that will still leave 13k roughly

If away fans only take one tier (probable considering the pathetic numbers some sides bring) then we'll have even more home tickets available. If they're well marketed and tickets are easy to but then it'll be a good thing.

We have sold 40k season ticket holders and as we have found over the past couple of seasons the away team rarely takes all 3k thousand tickets. Even the likes of Newcastle have taken a reduced allocation. for arguments sake lets say the smaller clubs take 2k that will still leave 13k roughly
40000 plus in excess of 2000 premium season tickets. Your right about away allocations though.

40000 plus in excess of 2000 premium season tickets. Your right about away allocations though.

Mate where has the 40k plus 2k Premium seats come from? The website says 40k. Either way I think the ticketing strategy and pricing structure will have to be much more flexible this season to create demand for certain home matches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.