Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

richards30 said:
bigmal said:
Plus £50 again EL3, when will these rises stop,silly me expected a freeze

Sorry fella but its £50?? Over 10 months is a fiver a month? Literally one pint less or packet of fags a month?? Really???

Some don't drink or smoke so what are they meant to give up? For a £50 increase for the 5th season in a row...? I get so sick of posts on here over the years that seem to think that every city fan is a chain smoking alcoholic ;)
I don't drink, don't smoke, don't go to the cinema, don't go clubbing, don't have sky tv, don't have a smart phone, don't have a tablet, kind of don't have anything except city cos i can't afford it. I guess i can give up eating?!

I'm in East lower 142 sure was 555 last year 700 this year that's 26% hike can't it if keeps going like this, knew they'd go up, lot people saying there would be a freeze, no fucking chance

LoveCity said:
richards30 said:
bigmal said:

Sorry fella but its £50?? Over 10 months is a fiver a month? Literally one pint less or packet of fags a month?? Really???

That's not the point, because it's been +£50 every year for a while now while most people's wages haven't changed. It accumulates over time and this whole smokes/booze theory needs to stop. I don't drink or smoke and have found the prices testing but am OK next year since I signed up for the singing section and South Stand is cheaper than the East Stand where I'm moving from.

Wasnt having a go fella but already we have some of the world's top player's? Who's not to say we dont sign pogba, koke, bale, sterling, Lacazette and gaya in the summer? We are not small fry anymore but city as a business has to make money and profit! If flying from the isle of man wasn't around £180 return per person I'd pay at least £100 a month to watch players like aguero, silva, yaya etc.

kippaxkid74 said:
richards30 said:
bigmal said:

Some don't drink or smoke so what are they meant to give up? For a £50 increase for the 5th season in a row...? I get so sick of posts on here over the years that seem to think that every city fan is a chain smoking alcoholic ;)
I don't drink, don't smoke, don't go to the cinema, don't go clubbing, don't have sky tv, don't have a smart phone, don't have a tablet, kind of don't have anything except city cos i can't afford it. I guess i can give up eating?!
I don't smoke but like a drink,just saying that at some point £50 rises have to stop that's all

That's me out,yet another increase. Constant increases just proves how little the club really cares about their existing fanbase.

richards30 said:
LoveCity said:
richards30 said:

That's not the point, because it's been +£50 every year for a while now while most people's wages haven't changed. It accumulates over time and this whole smokes/booze theory needs to stop. I don't drink or smoke and have found the prices testing but am OK next year since I signed up for the singing section and South Stand is cheaper than the East Stand where I'm moving from.

Wasnt having a go fella but already we have some of the world's top player's? Who's not to say we dont sign pogba, koke, bale, sterling, Lacazette and gaya in the summer? We are not small fry anymore but city as a business has to make money and profit! If flying from the isle of man wasn't around £180 return per person I'd pay at least £100 a month to watch players like aguero, silva, yaya etc.

All that is fine, but look at the TV and European money coming in. City and other top clubs are set to make almost more money than they'll know what to do with, unless we want to spend £200m each and every summer. There's no need to fleece the fans anymore, the Premier League brand is making every club rich.

It sickens me to see how many long-standing fans are giving up their seats so City can make a few million extra that is pennies in the big picture. Hopefully the 10-part direct debit thing can allow many to keep their STs by spreading out the cost.

Can anyone remember the price for a season ticket in south stand, block 111, this season.

Sure it was £590?

Thanks.

I wonder how many on the waiting list are wanting a 299 tickets, because there ain't gonna be any.

bigmal said:
I don't smoke but like a drink,just saying that at some point £50 rises have to stop that's all

Totally agree :(

Platini, Gill, Woodward, Wenger, the Glazers, FSG, etc, will all have their calculators out working out how much City will bring in next season from these new season ticket prices and extra seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.