Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

I think he is implying those on the waiting list were assured of a £299 seat, which was never the case.

As you say. I find the booklet we were sent clear enough. They can either ask for deposit to be refunded, or have it held over to next season (when seats will presumably be freed up), if they don't choose to go for any other price range.

I Herd a rumour that touts had brought pairs around the ground over the past few years? And a number of fans had complained to the club(me included), had been ripped off paying through Viagogo,Clearly the touts have been thwarted ? Thus more season tickets are available this coming season for true fans?
Doesn't sound right as you could only sell 6 games so they wouldn't, make much profit if they had managed to get a s/c

I
I can't help but think that people are over estimating the number of season tickets sold here. As far as I understand it many of those buying the cheap seats are relocating, so loads will be available around the ground. One thing's for sure: with a big capacity like we have now we aren't going to be turning down season ticket sales. Anyone who wants one will get one.

Want one and can afford one are two different things

Has anyone else received an email through today with the above Title who had renewed (or thought they had renewed) their season ticket?

I relocated April time and received notification that my seat had been reserved, which in my mind meant everything was done and they would just take payment out of my account as per normal when the time arrived.

My Brother has also relocated with me and went through the exact same process at the same time. Slightly concerned that something has gone wrong and I've lost my seat!!

I can't help but think that people are over estimating the number of season tickets sold here. As far as I understand it many of those buying the cheap seats are relocating, so loads will be available around the ground. One thing's for sure: with a big capacity like we have now we aren't going to be turning down season ticket sales. Anyone who wants one will get one.

Quite a few on the list will be happy paying £500 -£600 especially those going to more than 10 matches at £50 a time' I'll be surprised if there are any but the £1700 ones by the time those at 7_8000 on the list get an invite to buy. Anybody know where we are up to on the list now?

Has anyone else received an email through today with the above Title who had renewed (or thought they had renewed) their season ticket?

I relocated April time and received notification that my seat had been reserved, which in my mind meant everything was done and they would just take payment out of my account as per normal when the time arrived.

My Brother has also relocated with me and went through the exact same process at the same time. Slightly concerned that something has gone wrong and I've lost my seat!!

Are you in Premia Seats? It's just that I went down to the City at Home offices to confirm my seats when the Club hadnt rung me to take payment.

Anyone any idea how many STs are left to be bought? My window wasn't till the 12th but took a punt and paid more for a Premium. Was that a good gamble, only time will tell

I did the same for my daughter as her window was also on the 12th. If there are any left by the 12th, I would imagine they won't be those with the best views (e.g. back of level 3 or those new low pitch side seats).

I have my seat in CB323 and have just had an email asking why I haven't renewed. It seems I have missed the payment window, but did not receive a reminder despite literature stating that I would. Bad error on my part I know, but what are the chances if I phone the ticket office tomorrow that I will still be able to renew? Hopefully my current seat, but I guess I might be forced to relocate if it's been sold already?

Any help would be gratefully received. Preferably some encouraging words.

Last edited:
Quite a few on the list will be happy paying £500 -£600 especially those going to more than 10 matches at £50 a time' I'll be surprised if there are any but the £1700 ones by the time those at 7_8000 on the list get an invite to buy. Anybody know where we are up to on the list now?

The Premia Seats are close to being sold out - according to fellow posters!

I have my seat in CB323 and have just had an email asking why I haven't renewed. It seems I have missed the payment window, but did not receive a reminder despite literature stating that I would. Bad error on my part I know, but what are the chances if I phone the ticket office tomorrow that I will still be able to renew? Hopefully my current seat, but I guess I might be forced to relocate if it's been sold already?

Any help would be gratefully received. Prefearbly some encouraging words.

You should still be able to get a season ticket but it is doubtful that your seat in 323 will still be available but you should call and ask. Even if it isn't, there may well be something close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.