Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

I did the same for my daughter as her window was also on the 12th. If there are any left by the 12th, I would imagine they won't be those with the best views (e.g. back of level 3 or those new low pitch side seats).
I also did it for a similar reasons. New front row seats will not have a very good aspect as they are practically at ground level (as well as getting soaked). L3, and I couldn't see from that range. As someone has just posted, the premium seats looks like will sell out soon, so maybe others who were down the waiting list have done the same.

I have my seat in CB323 and have just had an email asking why I haven't renewed. It seems I have missed the payment window, but did not receive a reminder despite literature stating that I would. Bad error on my part I know, but what are the chances if I phone the ticket office tomorrow that I will still be able to renew? Hopefully my current seat, but I guess I might be forced to relocate if it's been sold already?

Any help would be gratefully received. Prefearbly some encouraging words.

I missed the renewal window a few years ago and the Club were very accommodating.

You should be able to get a season card if you ring tomorrow (as I reckon the Club will sell a couple of thousand more season tickets) but maybe not in your current seat.

You should still be able to get a season ticket but it is doubtful that your seat in 323 will still be available but you should call and ask. Even if it isn't, there may well be something close.

I missed the renewal window a few years ago and the Club were very accommodating.

You should be able to get a season card if you ring tomorrow (as I reckon the Club will sell a couple of thousand more season tickets) but maybe not in your current seat.
Thanks for the help.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Last edited:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Tickets/J2920_MCFC_Wait_List_Brochure.ashx although Chrome doesn't like it at the moment. (edit: delete the .ashx at the end, it works then).

"it will be interesting to see how City accommodate the other City fans who have paid their £100 deposit", how do you mean?

I was thinking out loud TBH.

With demand out-stripping supply, I was wondering how City are going to retain those fans who have missed out. IE, will they perhaps increase the number of season tickets over and above their initial amount? Telling a person on the waiting list that their next chance of a cheap season ticket will be in 2 years time isn't great PR. And yes, I appreciate the deposit didn't guarantee a cheap season ticket. With 10,000 on the waiting list, it will be absolute madness to have empty seats at the Etihad next season. Like most on here I would love to know the present take up, and where any unsold seats remain inside the stadium.

Are you in Premia Seats? It's just that I went down to the City at Home offices to confirm my seats when the Club hadnt rung me to take payment.

No it was in the new stand, my brother's season ticket has gone through fine (he pays via Direct Debit), yet mine which I just pay straight up has not even though I received an initial email saying my seat was reserved.

Quite a few on the list will be happy paying £500 -£600 especially those going to more than 10 matches at £50 a time' I'll be surprised if there are any but the £1700 ones by the time those at 7_8000 on the list get an invite to buy. Anybody know where we are up to on the list now?

I think the club are being sensible and creating this uncertainty. Simple retail economics.

The way I look at it it is a lot simpler. We have an extra 10,000 seats to sell at all prices. This year's sales prove that we need to generate a lot of new sales to get there. I still think that anyone who wants a reasonably priced season ticket, ie up to £750, will get one. City would be mad not too.

I expect once the dust has settled on renewals/waiting list applications, and they are all sorted with seats, then special 'introductory" offers for new customers will be introduced. They can't do that now because if it's cheaper than renewal, some will take that option.

There are loads of seats to go around. City need to fill them.

I was thinking out loud TBH.

With demand out-stripping supply, I was wondering how City are going to retain those fans who have missed out. IE, will they perhaps increase the number of season tickets over and above their initial amount? Telling a person on the waiting list that their next chance of a cheap season ticket will be in 2 years time isn't great PR. And yes, I appreciate the deposit didn't guarantee a cheap season ticket. With 10,000 on the waiting list, it will be absolute madness to have empty seats at the Etihad next season. Like most on here I would love to know the present take up, and where any unsold seats remain inside the stadium.

They may not need to wait 2 years if as people say around 2000 don,t renew each year , quite a few should get offered a chance next summer to get a s/c.

Called city today to find out some info on the liklihood of getting a ticket this year (im all the way down at waiting number 9911) couldnt say much more than say they go through the waiting list by 250 every 4 hours (twice daily)

The guy told me they are in discussions about what they are going to do with supporters currently on the waiting list and being able to get a seat for every fan, couldnt give me any inlking but hopefully everyone who wants one will get one at a reasonable price.

City playing a blinder here. I've seen people on Facebook so panicked they are trying to buy other people's season tickets off them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.