Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Got my seat sorted at the stadium. I asked the availability of a few options. There's plenty of seats left in 119 though I'm not sure what in this case is considered 'plenty'. Also several seats left in 125 and 127. I took the last of 126.

Got my seat sorted at the stadium. I asked the availability of a few options. There's plenty of seats left in 119 though I'm not sure what in this case is considered 'plenty'. Also several seats left in 125 and 127. I took the last of 126.
What number are we at in the list ?

No it was in the new stand, my brother's season ticket has gone through fine (he pays via Direct Debit), yet mine which I just pay straight up has not even though I received an initial email saying my seat was reserved.

I would give them a call mate and explain whats happened, the reservation email was simply to confirm you wanted that seat so it wouldn't be allocated to someone else. You still needed to go online or down to the ticket office when the renewals window opened on May 1st to pay for it otherwise it would be marked as available again.

I was surprised to receive an e-mail from the club this morning asking me to complete a questionnaire about why I hadnt renewed. I thought I had done! Renewed online a few days after the seasoncard went on sale. It all seemed to go smoothly, dont remember any IT issues. Must admit I hadnt noticed that I hadnt received the usual e-mail confirmation.

When I rang the club it turned out that my seat has been sold. But they did manage to find me one nearby.

Might be worth checking if you havent done so.

Got a call that my seat had to be relocated because the seat I bought at the ticket office was not meant to be sold, same block but rows behind. Not sure how I should feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.