Season Predictions

Pick up in the league after Xmas and finish 2nd, no top 4 doubts come about March will just be if we can catch Chelsea. I see us doing them at the Bridge but not quite getting there.

CL I feel Monaco will be tougher then people think and think we could exit this round.

FA Cup I can also see an early exit, if we get past West Ham fully expect an away trip to Anfield or Stamford Bridge.

Finish the season slightly disappointed with the achievements but every reason to be optimistic, with lots of goals up top and some real good results towards the end of the season, improvements coming in at the back. We will be ready for stage 2 of the Pep project.

Can't see Chelsea being caught(90 point+ season for them), 2nd or 3rd for us

Semi's of the champions league again, out to Bayern or one of the Madrids

Out early in the Fa cup, unless Pep goes for it then out in the quarters ahaa.

Now there's more than half the season gone, I'd take top 3 and a decent Cup run plus UCL quarters or above.

Given that everyone seems to think Chelsea and Liverpool have been excellent, and we have been poor, and that had it not been for de Bruyne's miss we would be two points behind Liverpool and one behind Chelsea then I can see a good second half coming up.

Watching last night's game it seems that we don't play with that sort of intensity. On the other hand we are not far behind which to me suggests we are a better footballing team than we are given credit for. When these athletes all run out of steam it will be ours for the taking.

Arsenal remain flaky. United I suspect will make top four. For me Tottenham have been the best team I have seen.

1. City
2. Tottenham
3. Chelsea
4. United

FA cup? Depends on whether it is a priority and how long we continue in the CL. So difficult to say.
CL depends on the draw although there are better teams than us so don't see us winning it.

Now there's more than half the season gone, I'd take top 3 and a decent Cup run plus UCL quarters or above.

This. as well as beating Tottenham,Chelsea Liverpool, Arsenal & United in the remaining games we have against them.

So how did predictions go?

I wish I put £10 on mine.

I expect next season to see a big improvement in many areas and silverware at city next season.

My predictions for the current season below.

Prem: 3rd
FA Cup: semi final
Capital Cup: Final
Champs: QTR Finals

A tough season ahead with lots of patience from fans needed maybe.

2017-2018 I'm hoping the title will be ours.

Think Chelsea will win it only because no European games - fresh legs and all that like the dippers a few season back when Suarez was playing for them.

Please prove me wrong Pep!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.