season ticket credits from wba game

fathellensbellend

renewed season cards before this game, but sold a couple of junior tickets/adult on the exchange, it appears the club have kept the money from these sales, and not added a credit, or reimbursed the value of the sales.

Anybody else have this happen, only 30 odd quid i am owed, but pretty poor form

Probably just an admin error, why not just contact them, sure it will be sorted.

is there a supporters services email address these days, the official website is bloody awful.

If you are on twitter you can send them a personal message ,I v sent many messages to them via twitter and they have always got back to me,maybe not today ( sunday ) ,but give them a go

https://twitter.com/ManCityHelp

same happened to me mate club won't do anything they said because I already renewed my seasoncard they won't take the money off my seasoncard for this season just sits in an account unused.

same happened to me mate club won't do anything they said because I already renewed my seasoncard they won't take the money off my seasoncard for this season just sits in an account unused.

That's diabolical, so the club keep the season ticket money, and the extra sale money, and the supporter gets punished for supporting the club by paying early for their season tickets. Seems like the club know the price of everything and the value of nothing. Empty seats next time.

If I remember correctly they advertised something on their twitter about the timings of posting on the exchange for the West Brom game due to rescheduling in relation to renewing your season ticket... so if you renewed early but got a credit after (West Brom and Leicester I believe) ... it wouldn't be validated.

I only managed to spot this on their twitter by chance. You would of throught they could of waited until the Monday after the last game to start renews not 3 weeks before the end of the season.

Agreed though that it's not very fair but little else is expected. Again I would try the mcfchelp twitter to take it further.

Absolutely fuckin shocking from the club if that's what's happening. Thieving twats.

I missed WBA and I know they had said that the credit would not appear on renewal but would be deducted from the direct debit. This is what happened. The price I was quoted did not give the credit but when the direct debit details were sent out it had been deducted. Check what you are actually paying. No problem as far as I am concerned.

I moved seats during the relocation to a more expensive seat so paid extra. I then moved to another seat which was the same price as the original - so I was due a refund. But no as I did online I can't get a refund. Seemingly I get a credit. However here's the thing - I can't see the credit anywhere and there's no prove it exists I have to ring them to use it. It doesn't bother me too much as I can use on away tickets etc - but with ticket criteria that is difficult. And if I don't use the credit this season it expires.
Talk about making friends and influencing people!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.