Season ticket for sale

season ticket for sale, available after the Arsenal game for the remaining 8 games looking for £180 Great price £22.50 per game
STILL AVAILABLE

season ticket for sale, available after the Arsenal game for the remaining 8 games looking for £180 Great price £22.50 per game
STILL AVAILABLE

SEASON TICKET AVAILABLE FOR THE LAST 8 GAMES

Looking to sell my season card block 216 3rd row, for the last 8 games as i can't make them, only looking for £180 thats only £22.50 per game, send me a PM if you fancy it.

Looking to take over someone's sc until the end of the season if anyone is looking to offload.

de niro said:
tristram83 said:
Looking to take over someone's sc until the end of the season if anyone is looking to offload.
there must be someone somewhere selling one.

Yeah I would have thought so, I loaned one last season, and the start of this season but me and my wife had a baby in sept and moved house in October so passed it back to the lad as I had so much on, I am within the first 6,000 on the waiting list so I would hope the 2 I have paid the deposit on will secure my 2 seats next year... But for the interim I need to sort one :)

tristram83 said:
de niro said:
tristram83 said:
there must be someone somewhere selling one.

Yeah I would have thought so, I loaned one last season, and the start of this season but me and my wife had a baby in sept and moved house in October so passed it back to the lad as I had so much on, I am within the first 6,000 on the waiting list so I would hope the 2 I have paid the deposit on will secure my 2 seats next year... But for the interim I need to sort one :)
Mine is for sale great seat great price

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.