Season Ticket Loyalty Points

A A

Anonymous

Anyone else been given an extra 1000 points for season ticket loyalty?

just logged on to see how many points ive got and coming up with big fat 0, whats all that about ??

oh boy im pissed!! i brought my season ticket and my mrs one at the start of the season as she promised to drive (180 mile round trip) and shes been given a 1000 point loyalty bonus yet i just have the lousy 190 points for the season card! i hope this doesnt affect my chances of gettin (fingers crossed) any final tickets.

Also first season we moved to COMs i brought a citycard, which im sure had a bonus x amount of points of which have since dissappeared of my account, can anyone confirm whther you get loyalty points with the Citycard!?

bluerichwit said:
just logged on to see how many points ive got and coming up with big fat 0, whats all that about ??

My Mrs account is exactly the same, all the points listed below inc bonus seasoncard pts but to the right says 0 loyalty points?

Immaculate Pasta said:
Anyone else been given an extra 1000 points for season ticket loyalty?

Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Dont tell everyone Pasta, I got 1000 extra points about a year ago but just the standard extra points each time I renew my season ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.